[Import PP]Trails in the Project Platinum

Satoshi Ookami

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Play-Aisa have Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evolution Chinese version listed as English subtitles for Vita coming out in March.
I am not sure if this is an error or if it has been confirmed, if it is confirmed its a tad odd to do the 3rd game only but its better then nothing,
https://www.play-asia.com/eiyuu-densetsu-sora-no-kiseki-the-3rd-evolution-english-subs/13/70bub3

EDIT: it's looking more likely to be an error if reports on Twitter are anything to go by. Which I assumed would be the case

Edited by fisty123

16 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Play-Aisa have Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evolution Chinese version listed as English subtitles for Vita coming out in March.
I am not sure if this is an error or if it has been confirmed, if it is confirmed its a tad odd to do the 3rd game only but its better then nothing,
https://www.play-asia.com/eiyuu-densetsu-sora-no-kiseki-the-3rd-evolution-english-subs/13/70bub3

EDIT: it's looking more likely to be an error if reports on Twitter are anything to go by. Which I assumed would be the case

Yea, not even Chinese versions have English. Kiseki is completely moji-only =D

16 hours ago, fisty123 said:

It's now been confirmed to be a mistake:

I didn't really see it happening, since the last four evolution games only had Chinese subs (in the Chinese versions).

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Close you are, though :awesome: 

Enjoy the Black Fang, may he find peace.

I also now have Zero and Ao and just have to get to playing and platting those.  Only game I'm missing now is the 3rd Evo so I'm getting there.  I'll get the 3rd eventually, just need the extra cash to buy it.

16 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I also now have Zero and Ao and just have to get to playing and platting those.  Only game I'm missing now is the 3rd Evo so I'm getting there.  I'll get the 3rd eventually, just need the extra cash to buy it.

Good, good, good. 

I need to get Zero and Ao myself :D

P-A should put them on sale ASAP :awesome: 

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Good, good, good. 

What do I see!? KISEKI GAMES NEED TO BE BOUGHT NO MATTER WHAT!

Why should you wait on sale to buy such masterpiece games!? This is outrageous! KISEKI SHOULD HAVE NO BUDGET! :D 

Edited by killivincent

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Good, good, good. 

I tried buying them there and couldn't find the standard editions on any site at the time, so I went to ebay and found a fan of the series selling FC, SC, Zero and Ao in a bundle because they got the LEs.  $100 for 4 Vita games is already a great price, even more so when most of the Evo versions go for $50-$60 a piece.  So that's why I have all of them except the 3rd now.  Still gotta finish Sen III though, I'm on my third playthrough because I missed some radio stuff and books and I suck at Vantage Master.  But yeah, there's a good chance I'll end up being the third person to reach the guildmaster rank.

And if anyone has any advice on good guides for Zero, Ao and the 3rd, I'm all ears.  Might be okay with the 3rd and just knowing about anything specific to Evo since I could use the PC version guides otherwise.

6 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

And if anyone has any advice on good guides for Zero, Ao and the 3rd, I'm all ears.  Might be okay with the 3rd and just knowing about anything specific to Evo since I could use the PC version guides otherwise.

When it comes to Zero, none of the guides (in English) are very good. At least, that was my experience anyway. The trophy guide on playstationtrophies.org isn't bad, but if you want an actual walkthrough, you'll have to look elsewhere. There are two walkthroughs on gamefaqs, I believe. One for the original version, and one for the Evo version. The Evo one is about as basic as it gets, and it even leaves some important details out. I missed a book because of this... From what I remember, the walkthrough for the original version is better. The Evo version has a few new quests (as if there weren't enough already...) so you'll have to watch out for those. http://wikinavi.net/zero_psp/ is all in Japanese, but it has tons of information, and is very useful. I don't know much Japanese, so I had to rely on google translate most of the time. Even so, it worked very well for me.

As for the 3rd, I don't think a walkthrough is really needed. It easily has the least amount of missables of any Kiseki game. You'll definitely want a checklist for the treasure chests, though. Very few of them are missable, but trying to figure out which ones you missed later on is an awful experience. http://sora3rdevoyyy.wiki.fc2.com is a great resource.

One other thing: Kiseki de Pon is a god damn nightmare unless you're fluent in Japanese. I had to take pictures of every question, then translate them with google and hope the answer was online somewhere. There are questions exclusive to the Evo version, and none of the websites I found seemed to have all the answers.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Guides for EVO versions. Without going to Japanese sites, you won't find anything :

Oh, I see. Yeah, there's only one actual walkthrough, and it's for Zero Evo: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/vita/644812-eiyuu-densetsu-zero-no-kiseki-evolution/faqs/66600

Like I said before, it's not that good. The other website I linked to (http://wikinavi.net/zero_psp/) is a much better source of information.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, killivincent said:

Congrats for the plat of Sen 3! Always happy to see someone plays Kiseki! :)

Oh, and congrats for the rank up too! Join us at the highest rank rank soon!

Working on that, still need to get the 3rd Evo and play the three I have left.  Sen 4 probably will be out by the time I get anywhere near that too.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My rank is still the same, but I platinumed Ao earlier today. I don't know if I mentioned it in this thread before, but I also got the platinums for the Japanese versions of Sen I and II months ago. If possible, I'd rather have those listed under my rank instead of the localized versions. My goal is to platinum all Kiseki games in Japanese, so I'd rather have it that way.

• Like 1