[Import PP]Trails in the Project Platinum

Satoshi Ookami

• 1 month later...

So while it isn't a rank up it will net me another badge.  Just platted Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evo and now qualify for the badge for completely the trilogy.

And I guess I'll see you guys again when I get around to finishing Zero and Ao, unless finishing CS4 ends up netting a bonus badge too.  Definitely think I'll get the CS4 plat before Zero and Ao.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

So while it isn't a rank up it will net me another badge.  Just platted Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evo and now qualify for the badge for completely the trilogy.

And I guess I'll see you guys again when I get around to finishing Zero and Ao, unless finishing CS4 ends up netting a bonus badge too.  Definitely think I'll get the CS4 plat before Zero and Ao.

Congrats for Sora the Third! :)

17 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Omedetou!

Now Ren-chan can be happy :awesome: 

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, killivincent said:

@Satoshi Ookami, I'm guessing plat of Sen IV doesn't count yet in this PP? :D

Well, even if it doesn't I have the platinum of Sen IV, so all Kiseki platted again!

Nicely done! That was fast. I don't think I'm even halfway through the game yet, lol. I'm a few hours past the part where 

Spoiler

Rean joins the party.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Nicely done! That was fast. I don't think I'm even halfway through the game yet, lol. I'm a few hours past the part where 

Reveal hidden contents

Rean joins the party.

Thanks, took me 106 hours. I played quite non-stop, haha!

I would say you're halfway through. Still more to come :D At the end of that chapter will be some damn epic moments I must say.

1 hour ago, killivincent said:

Thanks, took me 106 hours. I played quite non-stop, haha!

I would say you're halfway through. Still more to come :D At the end of that chapter will be some damn epic moments I must say.

It'll probably take me that long to finish my first playthrough... I'm always slow when it comes to RPGs.

Good to know. Anyway, it's been hard to choose a party with all these characters. I'm currently using 

Spoiler

Rean/Fie/Crow/Altina

Partially because I think it's funny that they all have

Spoiler

white(ish) hair.

Edited by Cave_Johnson_