Satoshi Ookami

[Import PP]Trails in the Project Platinum

285 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Literally, yes, but Falcom rarely goes with the exact romanization for character names. On the status screen it lists her name as "Juna Crawford" in cursive. 

Ah, the infamous status screen. xD

Hey, 'Zin' :awesome: 

So while it isn't a rank up it will net me another badge.  Just platted Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evo and now qualify for the badge for completely the trilogy.

And I guess I'll see you guys again when I get around to finishing Zero and Ao, unless finishing CS4 ends up netting a bonus badge too.  Definitely think I'll get the CS4 plat before Zero and Ao.

3 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

So while it isn't a rank up it will net me another badge.  Just platted Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evo and now qualify for the badge for completely the trilogy.

And I guess I'll see you guys again when I get around to finishing Zero and Ao, unless finishing CS4 ends up netting a bonus badge too.  Definitely think I'll get the CS4 plat before Zero and Ao.

Congrats for Sora the Third! :)

17 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Omedetou!

Now Ren-chan can be happy :awesome: 

21 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Omedetou!

Now Ren-chan can be happy :awesome: 

What!? She won't be happy until Zero! :P

12 hours ago, killivincent said:

What!? She won't be happy until Zero! :P

Her first stage of happiness was meeting Onii-chan again :awesome: 

@Satoshi Ookami, I'm guessing plat of Sen IV doesn't count yet in this PP? :D

Well, even if it doesn't I have the platinum of Sen IV, so all Kiseki platted again!

21 minutes ago, killivincent said:

@Satoshi Ookami, I'm guessing plat of Sen IV doesn't count yet in this PP? :D

Well, even if it doesn't I have the platinum of Sen IV, so all Kiseki platted again!

Nicely done! That was fast. I don't think I'm even halfway through the game yet, lol. I'm a few hours past the part where 

Spoiler

Rean joins the party.

1 minute ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Nicely done! That was fast. I don't think I'm even halfway through the game yet, lol. I'm a few hours past the part where 

Reveal hidden contents

Rean joins the party.

Thanks, took me 106 hours. I played quite non-stop, haha!

I would say you're halfway through. Still more to come :D At the end of that chapter will be some damn epic moments I must say.

1 hour ago, killivincent said:

Thanks, took me 106 hours. I played quite non-stop, haha!

I would say you're halfway through. Still more to come :D At the end of that chapter will be some damn epic moments I must say.

It'll probably take me that long to finish my first playthrough... I'm always slow when it comes to RPGs.

Good to know. Anyway, it's been hard to choose a party with all these characters. I'm currently using 

Spoiler

Rean/Fie/Crow/Altina

Partially because I think it's funny that they all have

Spoiler

white(ish) hair.

Edited by Cave_Johnson_