[Import PP]Trails in the Project Platinum

Satoshi Ookami

15 hours ago, acasser said:

It's time for me to play catch-up and register for all of the Project Platinum threads that I've never gotten around to.

Please register me as a "Senior Bracer", with the platinums for Trails of Cold Steel 1 and Trails of Cold Steel 2.

Guild welcomes you and expects more achievements :awesome: 

The trophy list! I wish it was a bit more creative, but whatevs!! I wish I can read Japanese!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6716-英雄伝説-閃の軌跡iii

EDIT: Now that I think about it, they COULD have been more creative, like the Danganronpa V3 trophy list (don't look, spoilers), it could have easily been like the other 2.

Had to go through the list 1-by-1 to find this: 

ラウラとの絆
ラウラとの絆を深めた。
Edited by Edunstar84

7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

The trophy list! I wish it was a bit more creative, but whatevs!! I wish I can read Japanese!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, they COULD have been more creative, like the Danganronpa V3 trophy list (don't look, spoilers), it could have easily been like the other 2.

ラウラとの絆
ラウラとの絆を深めた。

The trophy list looks quite same as Sen 1 and Sen 2. Getting all treasures, friend pages, guests, all recipes,clearing the game in Nightmare, getting S ranks all from chapters, max link lvl with someone, leveling master quartz to max lvl, getting all master quartz, 1 million mira, fishing, new feature: photographing related, gathering radio information and giving them to a certain person, there is battle related trophies like getting advantage, killing enemies, using S-crafts and using the new battle features. Also there is trophies for bonding with people. I'm waiting for my copy of the game arrive can't wait to play! :)

Edited by Vincentto
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

ラウラとの絆
ラウラとの絆を深めた。

Congrats on your Trails of Cold Steel II platinum!:)

The trophy list for Cold Steel III looks good like the previous entries. From the list I think for the story it contains a prologue, then 4 main chapters and an epilogue. Other requirements like winning 600 battles similar to Cold Steel II, S ranking all chapters, open all treasure chests, collect all enemy data, collect all 25 different fish, take all scenery photography, get all recipes, hold 1 million mira, complete nightmare difficulty, and the character bonding events ( kizuna) with 16 of them. Laura will be my favorite.

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 1

I was willing to pay extra for shipping, but I have huge issue with USPS and am only willing to shell out extra cash for shipping if it means not having to deal with them and the store I ordered from was completely unwilling to disclose who the carrier was for their express shipping and just expected me to shell out the cash without question.  They also were unwilling to disclose what carrier they'd use for express shipping even after I explained what issues I'm having or let me cancel the order.  I placed it before I was aware that a supposedly resolved issue was still ongoing since most people don't expect a manager to lie to their face.

5 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I was willing to pay extra for shipping, but I have huge issue with USPS and am only willing to shell out extra cash for shipping if it means not having to deal with them and the store I ordered from was completely unwilling to disclose who the carrier was for their express shipping and just expected me to shell out the cash without question.  They also were unwilling to disclose what carrier they'd use for express shipping even after I explained what issues I'm having or let me cancel the order.  I placed it before I was aware that a supposedly resolved issue was still ongoing since most people don't expect a manager to lie to their face.

That must suck! Horrible customer service if you ask me. 

5 hours ago, hasegawa2010 said:

I pre-ordered Kiseki Box edition and also paid more for shipping cost, therefore it will take 3-4 days (excluding weekend) to arrive.

And we await your amazing guides! 

6 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

So who all is going to be importing Sen III?  I've got my copy ordered, though it's going to take 6-14 days to arrive, assuming USPS doesn't mess up again.

I can't unfortunately. Norwegian customs would have me pay 3x the amount! I also want to see if importing my clear save data from CSII can happen. I also can't wait for the amazing upgrade to PS4. I imagine it's going to look amazing.

The sales figures for The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III is out in Japan for the first week. To compare the numbers with the previous two entries (I think there are no mention of PC sale numbers):

Cold Steel I did 81,622 on PS Vita and 67,718 on PS3 

Cold Steel II did 86,283 on PS Vita and 65,498 on PS3

For this latest installment Cold Steel III did 87,261 on PS4 which is a great number. Unfortunately they have no plans to release it on the Vita.

Link for reference

Edited by fantrig99

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Vincentto said:

Hey, just platted Sen III. Does it count to platinum rank in this PP yet?

Nice. I don't see why not, since more than half of the games in this PP are not localized. I'm really tempted to import Sen III, but I don't know anywhere near enough Japanese to understand the story. I could probably get through the game just fine, though.

On 12/22/2015 at 1:55 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:
  • Sen no Kiseki II - not localized YET
  • Sen no Kiseki III - not released, does not count towards Platinum rank yet

This is a little bit outdated now, lol.

1 minute ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Nice. I don't see why not, since more than half of the games in this PP are not localized. I'm really tempted to import Sen III, but I don't know anywhere near enough Japanese to understand the story. I could probably get through the game just fine, though.

This is a little bit outdated now, lol.

Thanks, well I'm sure the localized version comes around next year!

8 minutes ago, Vincentto said:

Thanks, well I'm sure the localized version comes around next year!

I hope so. I might end up importing it anyway, though. If the localized version is dub-only, I probably won't buy it. After playing through the Japanese versions of Sen I and II, I don't think I can go back to playing with no voice acting.

9 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I hope so. I might end up importing it anyway, though. If the localized version is dub-only, I probably won't buy it. After playing through the Japanese versions of Sen I and II, I don't think I can go back to playing with no voice acting.

Yeah, I played Sen I and Sen II japanese first and then I played them in english... The voice acting was so horrible compared to the glorious japanese that I played both english versions muted. If you decide to import, Sen III is not hard at all, but at the moment it has very very serious bugs that are quite annoying.

Edited by Vincentto

1 hour ago, Vincentto said:

Hey, just platted Sen III. Does it count to platinum rank in this PP yet? Also if anyone needs help with Sen III just ask! ?

Nice! Congrats on the platinum. How's the game in comparison to the previous two entries? From some news source I have read is it true that

there will be a 4th entry to the Cold Steel series?