Coming soon to PS4: Siren, Ape Escape 3, Okage, Wild Arms 3, Primal

Finozzi1696

*Patiently waits for Persona 3 FES*  :P

^This. Even if it's vanilla P3 I'd love to get trophies for my favorite game of all time. 

It'd be great to have them for other Shin Megami Tensei titles too. Nocturne. Devil Summoner. Digital Devil Saga.

*fans self* 1376180269139.gif

Edit: To stay on topic: What is Siren like?

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

I'm still waiting for a emulation of Bully.. Anybody else feeling the same way?

Me too! and I'm pretty sure we are going to get it, since Sony is releasing a lot of Rockstar's published games (including the GTA trilogy and soon Max Payne) and Bully is another popular GTA-esque title so that means money for them. I wish we would get the Scholarship Edition, but anyways the original PS2 game will be good too.

Edit: To stay on topic: What is Siren like?

I never played it but from what I read is consider by many one of the scariest games of all time, and also one of the most difficult ones.

• Like 1

Wild Arms 3 isn't remotely close to my favorite in the series, but any Wild Arms title is better than no Wild Arms titles at all.

I have Okage for the PS2, but I never got very far in it.  Not only did I buy Okage at the very tail end of my PS2 days before I upgraded to the PS3, but my PS2 had a faulty "inertia chip".  It frequently manifested itself so that the controller at "rest" wasn't deemed to be completely centered, but for Okage it meant I couldn't save/load my game from a memory card.  And since I wasn't going to play the entire game in one sitting....

Freaking stoked that Wild Arms 3 is appearing. It was on my list in that one thread around here lol. Don't know any of the other games.

I know not many people are thrilled with old games coming to the current gen but for someone like me this is very good. 

Actually it's funny, when they announced the PS2 emulation thing many complained about not being able to use your own PS2 disks and also the price, and now all I see when I'm in a forum or site about this all of the comments are about people asking for certain PS2 games to come lol

I'm also very happy about it, because I always wanted to earn trophies/platinum in PS2 games (not remasters) and now we can!

• Like 1

Actually it's funny, when they announced the PS2 emulation thing many complained about not being able to use your own PS2 disks and also the price, and now all I see when I'm in a forum or site about this all of the comments are about people asking for certain PS2 games to come lol

I'm also very happy about it, because I always wanted to earn trophies/platinum in PS2 games (not remasters) and now we can!

I'm not a very tech-savvy person so I don't know how ps2 discs would be able to work in a ps4 and all that. I also don't have many of the games I used to and a lot were basically games that a bunch of kids in my apartment complex passed around to each other to play. I'd also rather buy 4 $15 games that don't require online, or for me to play with other people, instead of 1 new game that more than likely will require/have online/mp. But then again that's all subjective. :dunno: 

I'm not a very tech-savvy person so I don't know how ps2 discs would be able to work in a ps4 and all that. I also don't have many of the games I used to and a lot were basically games that a bunch of kids in my apartment complex passed around to each other to play. I'd also rather buy 4 $15 games that don't require online, or for me to play with other people, instead of 1 new game that more than likely will require/have online/mp. But then again that's all subjective. :dunno:

Yeah personally I'm very happy with this emulation thing only because they have trophies now, if they didn't I don't think I will be paying much attention to it like I'm doing it now (but like I said that's me personally, maybe other people only cares about the games and nothing else which is good), so in my opinion that was a very good move by Sony.

Been shitting my pants everytime I tried to play Siren on ps2, maybe... will attempt this again depending on price.

Very glad to hear about Ape Escape 3 though

I watched some videos about Siren and it is indeed scary, but it seems so difficult, maybe I will buy it if it goes on sale.

I'm kinda kicking myself because I actually bought a lot of PS2 classics over the past few months but I'm glad that so far at least they've been consistent in releasing PS2 games in both Europe and America, had to make an American PSN account especially to get Siren last time.

Yeah I remember how mad I was when I found out that the Fatal Frame trilogy on PS3 was only available on US PSN only, I mean what's the point of that? release them on every Store dammit! Now I hope that if they come they will be available on the European Store too.