Coming soon to PS4: Siren, Ape Escape 3, Okage, Wild Arms 3, Primal

Finozzi1696

I dont know all these games, but I'm happy to find out what I've missed in the PS2 era :)

Only PS2 games I missed out on were the horror games. I already played Siren, but that game used to scare the shit out of me, and I never got to finish it. Maybe this time I'll be able to finish it. But yeah, I hope they keep putting in more PS2 horror games. I never got to play any of the Fatal Frame games. And I played Silent Hill 4, but never got to finish the game.

• Like 1

i don't have a ps4... yet. but, are they gonna emulate fatal frame 1, 2 and 3 too?

Currently they are only porting games that were originally published by either Sony or Rockstar, and Fatal Frame was published by Tecmo, but that might change in the future (let's hope).

Only PS2 games I missed out on were the horror games. I already played Siren, but that game used to scare the shit out of me, and I never got to finish it. Maybe this time I'll be able to finish it. But yeah, I hope they keep putting in more PS2 horror games. I never got to play any of the Fatal Frame games. And I played Silent Hill 4, but never got to finish the game.

Exactly! I'm most interested in PS2 horror games, but there are also some action/adventure games that I want. I pray for Fatal Frame and Silent Hill to come.

• Like 1

Currently they are only porting games that were originally published by either Sony or Rockstar, and Fatal Frame was published by Tecmo, but that might change in the future (let's hope).

Exactly! I'm most interested in PS2 horror games, but there are also some action/adventure games that I want. I pray for Fatal Frame and Silent Hill to come.

I want Silent Hill 2 and 3 to come as well. Yeah, we got a HD collection for both games, but the ports were horrible. They fucked up the ports, and hell, we would be better off playing the original versions of the game.

I want Silent Hill 2 and 3 to come as well. Yeah, we got a HD collection for both games, but the ports were horrible. They fucked up the ports, and hell, we would be better off playing the original versions of the game.

Yeah I agree, let's hope Konami let Sony port all of the PS2 Silent Hill games, including The Room, Origins and Shattered Memories.

• Like 1

okage_sjblack_111913_by_evilapple513-d6u:yay::awesome:

It would be SOOOOOO cool to see Okage come out on PS4. I completed the game on PS2 years ago, it's a wacky classic. If it has a platinum, which I am SURE it will due to the fact that Dark Cloud and Rogue Galaxy do, I WOULD DROP ALL MY PROJECTS TO GET THE PLATINUM ON IT!!! I loved the wacky dialogue and the crazy characters. :eyebrow:

And if Ape Escape 3 got on the PS4 as a PS2 remake with trophies, I'd plat it too. Those games were a part of my gaming heritage and it would be an honor to bring these games into my trophy checklist. <_<

• Like 1

I FINALLY get to play a Wild Arms gaaaaaame! <3 <3 <3

tumblr_inline_nehsihiWQg1rl6rh0.gif

Hold on a sec, the article said that this was a prediction, there wasn't any confirmation. Still, it would be nice to try out Wild Arms 3 again, especially if it had a trophy list. I played the first part of this game long ago(I had completed the original Wild Arms and Wild Arms 2 on PS1) and would love to try this series again. (Says me with Rogue Galaxy untouched. :P)

Damn, that's not a bad line up. 

Now, if they could only get started on Crash and Spyro, or at least chuck a couple of the PS2 Crash and Spyros that weren't awful (Nitro Kart, Twinsanity, A Hero's Tail were all pretty good)

I reckon given how it sold in Japan Wrath of Cortex is probably likely despite being pretty weak compared to the original games (still ok, though). Now if they could fix those absolutely heinous load times from the PS2 version we'll be set. 

Maybe also the SMT games? DDS/Nocturne?

• 1 month later...

hi, any news about siren and the others?

There hasn't been any news about it since the leak, but I think that's because they must be adding the trophies and the other features which takes a little time to do, due to testing and other stuff.

But I'm pretty sure we are going to see their trophy lists pop up on this site soon.

• Like 1

There hasn't been any news about it since the leak, but I think that's because they must be adding the trophies and the other features which takes a little time to do, due to testing and other stuff.

But I'm pretty sure we are going to see their trophy lists pop up on this site soon.

ok thanks! yeah i just want some ps2 horror games to come, hope to see some silent hill, fatal frame, obscure games as well...

Edited by smellslikejavier