Is a successful capital defense/attack on home planet even possible anymore?

Agent_Duchess007

These trophies are gonna happen when there is a war. Which for me, when I finally got a war, was after 20+ days of being stuck on the same bug REGION. It was a real pain in the ass. But when the war starts it lasts 48 hours or something, that's the Attack trophy aswell as the trophy for winning the war ( which you get these trophies to pop by going in your "armory" once the war is over IF you've completed some planet's ). The defend trophy I think is from when it sais Defend sigma prime.

Anyway I may be off on a few details I didn't play in awhile, but just log on every day and take a look if there's any events, if there is do a few planets and then get off. I played a few days in a row religiously at one point, was doing level 15 missions and getting event points like crazy, yet we lost anyways lol.

• Like 2

These trophies are gonna happen when there is a war. Which for me, when I finally got a war, was after 20+ days of being stuck on the same bug REGION. It was a real pain in the ass. But when the war starts it lasts 48 hours or something, that's the Attack trophy aswell as the trophy for winning the war ( which you get these trophies to pop by going in your "armory" once the war is over IF you've completed some planet's ). The defend trophy I think is from when it sais Defend sigma prime.

Anyway I may be off on a few details I didn't play in awhile, but just log on every day and take a look if there's any events, if there is do a few planets and then get off. I played a few days in a row religiously at one point, was doing level 15 missions and getting event points like crazy, yet we lost anyways lol.

Thanks for the advice Tomoko just noticed I dont have this trophy either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing the game for around a month and it doesn't seem like I've ever gotten in a successful capital defense or attack on a home planet, it seems like just not enough people are playing to get these.

I'm on PS4, is it even possible to get these 2 trophies anymore?

It does look pretty grim. In my peak hours, there are barely 2K players on. So, in the remote chance I get a defense event, I don't think we'll win.