Getting the platinum: Tips for those determined

Eyedgrim

In the vita version, all trophies are glitched if you press the ps button. however, all of us requires some rest after playing a game. It depends though if you are determined to platinum the game within six hours and a couple of minutes straight. I did it both versions Non-stop (lmao) that's how easy it is but it's not recommended. The very minimum playthrough is only 1. yes "1" if you're good at action games give it a try. just make sure you don't miss the miss-able trophies. Just skip all enemies that's not required to kill.

**if you want to take some break, make sure you close the application and restart your vita then start the game whenever you want**

As usual, collect all the collectibles. Don't worry about upgrades, focus on maxing out the "Blades of Chaos". Get the "200 Combo" when you get the Hades shield using "Poseidon's Rage" no upgrade is required. just restart checkpoint if you're about to fail. Your main focus is speed run, for the "Clear the game within 5hours" Trophy. And as for red orb farming, you can farm at Ares battle. When there's a "O" marker then followed by pressing the "O" rapidly and then press the following button. then let Ares throw you off. Rinse-and repeat. Just finish the Fight then enjoy your double Gold Trophies. I know for some people this is kind of a chore to do. i'm just sharing my own strategy for the game. and by the way, some tips are from the trophy guide so credits goes for them. If there's anythinf wrong just let me know so i'll be informed. or ask anything. ~

i

Isn't it just simpler to close the game everytime tou want to rake breaks and play like normal?

in the vita version all trophies are glitched when you press the PS button. also after you've finished playing the game closing it normally then playing it normally is the cause of the glitch as i've encountered it thus, ruining my nice playthrough. bahhh

to avoid the glitch, simply restart your vita before playing the game AND playing the game again.

glad that i noticed the trophy didn't popped for me "Splash!" kiss the nyad at poseidon's challenge level

in that case, i restarted my vita and the trophy popped on the next attempt like normal. :)

Seems like you have some good advice around the game, might be worth trying your hand at writing a guide for it :) http://psnprofiles.com/guides

hahaha thanks

though i don't know how to write a guide xD

such as providing a detailed trophy descriptions, Collectibles videos might be a hard task for me

but in case of roadmap, providing a step by steps might be good for me.