Conditions for unlocking trophies when save importing.

Superbuu3

• 2 months later...

I can confrim that everything Superbuu said is true. 

I imported my save with 5 level 70 softcore characters and 1 level 69 hardcore character. After leveling up the hardcore character to 70, all I had to do was use the other 5 characters for a second and then the dream team trophy popped.

Having each of the shops do one job popped their trophies and switching between the companions popped their trophy. I killed Diablo and Malthael with my hardcore character which popped both of the kill trophies.

The only trophies that will require actual work are the trophies that ask you to do something a certain number of times:

• I Feel So Enchanting
  • Made to Order
  • Custom-Fit
  • Demolition Derby
  • Greed over Need
  • The Elitist
  • A New Start
  • Batting 500  -_-
  • Deep Pockets
  • Just Riffing
  • Dashing through the Rift
  • Up All Night To Get Lucky
Edited by soultaker655

• 2 years later...
On 12/23/2015 at 7:02 PM, Superbuu3 said:

There is no autopopping of trophies and it seems to resest all challenges associated with trophies.

I'll update this as and when I unlock the other trophies.

On 3/13/2016 at 8:43 AM, soultaker655 said:

I can confrim that everything Superbuu said is true. 

I know it's been more than 2 years, but does either of you remember how "Complete all quests in Act I-V" popped? Do you have to do a full playthrough of each act, or does it autopop after a single quest? Or specifically just the last quest?

27 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

I know it's been more than 2 years, but does either of you remember how "Complete all quests in Act I-V" popped? Do you have to do a full playthrough of each act, or does it autopop after a single quest? Or specifically just the last quest?

I'm pretty sure you have to do a full playthrough of each act to get those trophies. I haven't done it myself, but that what I suspect you have to do.  

1 hour ago, NamoPh said:

You can just do the last quest of each act as far as I remember...but you'll need a co-op partner who has it/them unlocked...any order is also fine...

edit : $hit, upon further thought, i might be getting confused with the boss and level trophies...horrible memory...if you want to test it out (on ps3) feel free to hit me up...i have all the levels unlocked...

Edited by ProfBambam55

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

You can just do the last quest of each act as far as I remember...but you'll need a co-op partner who has it/them unlocked...any order is also fine...

edit : $hit, upon further thought, i might be getting confused with the boss and level trophies...horrible memory...if you want to test it out (on ps3) feel free to hit me up...i have all the levels unlocked...

Wait, the campaign is not unlocked when importing a save?

1 hour ago, NamoPh said:

Wait, the campaign is not unlocked when importing a save?

I have no idea anymore...i actually just walked my friend through the game when he transferred and all I recall is doing the final levels of all the acts and farming to help level up a few characters...i realize now I should not have commented since my memory fails me on a consistent basis...apologies...

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I have no idea anymore...i actually just walked my friend through the game when he transferred and all I recall is doing the final levels of all the acts and farming to help level up a few characters...i realize now I should not have commented since my memory fails me on a consistent basis...apologies...

No worries, I'll do an additional playthrough on a dummy account to figure it out sometime soon.

i just redownload the digital copy from my ps3 to be able to transfer my characters on ps4 ROS . I have already platinum this game 2 times on ps3 For me its a transfer from Ros ps3 version to Ros ps4 version, i will update info about  how i will unlock trophies and if i encounter problem, especially the level 70 one's.

• 4 months later...

I did just imported data, sadly i didnt know it will delete my 70l and 35l paragon, but i was like no matter, i have 6 char in 70 with hardcore and everything... Then it didnt recognized hardcore lvl and 500 bounties, i dont think i am mentaly prepared to do this again, like really if anybody can told me how to make this bull work... Im angry just for reason how much Blizzard not finished the Ps3 version in its "ultimate bullshit collection" that i got ps4 version after a year an half because i couldnt even look at the frakking game and now it tells me that i can repeat the most numbing and long gameplay ever again because...reasons... Please help or i think i murder someone

• 2 months later...

Hello, does anybody came up with some sort of guide if people would like to platinum this game 3 times with the least amount of grinding involved?

From what I gather nothing autopops, you have to redo the requirements everytime, ok fine that would mean keep a save just before unlocking every grindy trophy and then import them one by one.

But let's say I miss saving for one, like 500 bounties, does this mean I can still do 500 more on the same save, or do I have to wipe out all my progress and start on a brand new save? That would be very bad but still...

Your characters will transfer, but only armor related trophies will autopop. Some things you gotta trigger again (like merchants levels, doing one purchase/enchant/combine) to make the game recognize it. Your bounties/goblins/elites will be reset. I had 499 bounties when I uploaded my save and I had 0 when i loaded on PS4. Yup, I know what you think about this, i think the same. Nothing we can do other than grind it again. Skip the whining and get to it, no one is forcing you to get these trophies.

I recommend uploading your chars when they are all level 69 and 98% exp. If you are already 70 with a certain character, just get another paragon level and it will be recognized and 70. if you have incredibly high paragon and that's not a possibility you are fucked, you will need to make a new char with that class and reach 70 again.

If you are doing the necromancer DLC (do it, it's fun), do the campaign using it and focus on the curse/skeleton elite kill/corpses kills trophies. They take forever, but you should finish them before you beat the campaign and complete the bounties.

You can easily farm the skeleton elite kills when going for your bounty, by farming the chapter 2's bounty for Zultan Kulle. It's on top middle of the act map and it's the fastest bounty to complete imo (is the one i used on ps3 back in the day). Play on normal and let them do the work, rinse and repeat until finished.

I'll edit this if I have anything else to add, but quote me if a month has passed and you still see this line in the post, so I can remove it because I forgot to.

5 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Thanks for all the info first.

My condition right now is that I'm doing Diablo 3 vanilla platinum, from what I researched I backed up my save at different stages: 496k gold, 498 elites (will also do a 99 goblins backup).

Basicaly I only have to do a run in inferno mode, one hardcore character to 30 and the 5 million gold and I'll import then. I have 1 char level 60 and 3 other ranging from 55-58 that I had in splitscreen (firstly for bonus xp and gold but then I thought it would save some time training more characters at a time so I revived them constantly)

It was a bit tiring to pay attention to the kill counts and all, just for importing but as you said, I want the trophies so no point complaining.

I'll then do the PS3 and PS4 version of UEE so all your advices are welcome.

I have just one question, you mentioned the merchants level have to be re-earned, so I should back up when they're at level 11?

Should I keep a save juste before hitting 500 k gold too or is it reset?

Edited by GastNDorf

7 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

My condition right now is that I'm doing Diablo 3 vanilla platinum, from what I researched I backed up my save at different stages: 496k gold, 498 elites (will also do a 99 goblins backup).

Basicaly I only have to do a run in inferno mode, one hardcore character to 30 and the 5 million gold and I'll import then. I have 1 char level 60 and 3 other ranging from 55-58 that I had in splitscreen (firstly for bonus xp and gold but then I thought it would save some time training more characters at a time so I revived them constantly)

It was a bit tiring to pay attention to the kill counts and all, just for importing but as you said, I want the trophies so no point complaining.

I'll then do the PS3 and PS4 version of UEE so all your advices are welcome.

I have just one question, you mentioned the merchants level have to be re-earned, so I should back up when they're at level 11?

Should I keep a save juste before hitting 500 k gold too or is it reset?

Don't waste your time doing multiple backups for both PS3 versions. Your gold goes up incredibly fast on ROS, you don't really need to reduce your effort because of how much you gonna replay ROS. Elites will probably take you the longest, but they will also come naturally when playing. The goblins are really easy using that one specific ring. If you use that, you will also reach 100 naturally.

Are you using my gold strategy at pst.org? Greatly recommend doing that.

Nah, I might have said wrong. I just meant that you need to make the merchants realize they are maxed by doing one action with them. They go like "oh yeah btw i'm max level here is your trophy" and ding. Gold was reset for me as well, but I got that done in just a few minutes of playing the max difficulty I could handle.

On 02/01/2019 at 10:37 AM, TheYuriG said:

Are you using my gold strategy at pst.org? Greatly recommend doing that.

Yeah in the end when I finished the goblins, the worst part was to get the keys...

Now I went to RoS and there's one thing that may sound obvious (but it's not until you know), and it should be plastered about everywhere on any guide: once you transfer your save all your challenges are reset so you can't really miss out on any trophy, although that means you have to redo everything from scratch (well you still have your characters and gear, and campaign progress). All those backups were pretty pointless in the end.

At least that's the way it is when you transfer from Vanilla to PS3 RoS, I imagine it is the same for PS3 RoS to PS4 RoS too from what you said.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this has been stated, but I was keeping in mind the ps4 version when doing the ps3 version and uploaded to import my save on the ps4 version) with my 5 level 70 characters and 1 character at level 69, as i was leveling him i went through to kill the bosses and when he popped to level 70 I got the single level 70 trophy, not 6 characters to level 70, so re-imported my save with the 5 70s and 1 69 and logged on to to each of the 70s first, then got the 69 to 70 and the 6 characters at 70 popped.