Question regarding completion on the hardest difficulty

mordeckai81

Hello

I am so annoyed at this game right now, but I didn't deleted it yet just in case there's a workaround, let me explain.

I started playing on the hardest difficulty since this game looked like an easy platinum, and although I liked the story, I found the controls and combat fluidity to be horrible enough that I don't want to do that ever again.

Back to my problem, I was halfway through the hardest setting playthrough and noticed I missed some collectables and hp boosts on chapter 1, since I wanted to get it done fast I replayed that 1 on the easiest setting, thinking that the game will record the hardest setting completion on each chapter, like Call of Duty.

Now I just finished the game and got the trophy for only the easiest playthrough, and now I am debating if I play only chapter 1 on the hardest setting will I get credit or I would have to do the whole f***ing thing again?, if it's the second one I will delete it from my HDD, no platinum is worth replaying that headache of combat controls.

if u happen by some miracle have a sve from before u went back to chapter 1 then u can use that if not its a full replay

for future tip if ur gunna go back and or change the difficulty of a game that has a trophy for playing on hard and ur going from hard to esy always always back up ur save before switching so u can reload it

also why didnt u just wait till u beat it before going back to chapter 1 i think it would have counted and ud have unlocked it once u got chapter 1s colectables

this actually is an easy game but ur right it is abit of a headache til u get in the groove of things

if u happen by some miracle have a sve from before u went back to chapter 1 then u can use that if not its a full replay

for future tip if ur gunna go back and or change the difficulty of a game that has a trophy for playing on hard and ur going from hard to esy always always back up ur save before switching so u can reload it

also why didnt u just wait till u beat it before going back to chapter 1 i think it would have counted and ud have unlocked it once u got chapter 1s colectables

this actually is an easy game but ur right it is abit of a headache til u get in the groove of things

I can now confirm that replaying the old chapter on the same difficulty awards the trophy, I replayed chapter 1 on the hardest setting and got it.