PS Plus January 2016 - Prediction Thread!

FlareXV

PS4 :

Shovel Knight

Rogue Legacy

Knack

(Better not be infamous SS, just bought it a couple of weeks ago)

Vita :

No idea, don't even know many vita games

Ps3 :

Assassins Creed Rogue

Heavy Rain (because its getting a remaster)

God of War 3

Just some quick predictions

I would love if it comes God of War 3 for PS+ next year because I recently bought & finished God of War 2 (GOW 1 was done 2 years ago)

Well I'll take a shot at this:

PS4:

Knack

Killzone Shadow Fall (if this was already free then Infamous Second Son)

PS3:

The Last of Us

The Amazing Spider-Man

(wouldn't be surprised if they gave away NBA 2K15)

PS Vita:

Either a HDN game or a Miku Game

Some very popular Indie game

The thing is, Knack wasn't really that good, it was mediocre at best, people want it just because it's AAA then they will complain that Sony only gives out crappy AAA games. I can see it now.

I want to play the game but not enough to pay £15 for it preowned, so I'd be happy for it to be a Plus game regardless of its quality

Yup, definitely =D

With predictions like this =D

PS4 - not localized game (Nitro+)

PS3 - not existing game on this platform (Grim Fandango)

PSV - game only niche audience is supposed to know :awesome:

Um... I don't think this tag is gonna be used much =D

What if I told you Half Life 3 is confirmed.  :ninja:

January predictions:-

PS4 - I'm hoping for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China and/or The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Those two are a possibility. I would also like to see Need For Speed: Rivals but I don't think we'll get it.

PS3 - No preference although I think Uncharted 2 (if not this month, then possibly in February or March to get non PS4 owners interested in Uncharted 4 and getting a PS4).

Vita - I'd like to see Rayman Legends given away. I already own it but it would be nice to have more people playing it to try and snag a few Diamond Cups in the Challenges.

Also, I predict that the PS3 version of The Last of Us will be on PS+ at some point in 2016.

January predictions:-

PS4 - I'm hoping for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China and/or The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Those two are a possibility. I would also like to see Need For Speed: Rivals but I don't think we'll get it.

PS3 - No preference although I think Uncharted 2 (if not this month, then possibly in February or March to get non PS4 owners interested in Uncharted 4 and getting a PS4).

Vita - I'd like to see Rayman Legends given away. I already own it but it would be nice to have more people playing it to try and snag a few Diamond Cups in the Challenges.

Also, I predict that the PS3 version of The Last of Us will be on PS+ at some point in 2016.

I'm pretty sure TWoEC won't be on Plus, it is currently on sale so people would be like "WTF! I JUST BOUGHT IT!"

PS+ Wishlist

PS4 - Indie

Indie (cause i don't have a ps4 yet lol)

Then you should wish for PS4 games you want to play :awesome:

• Like 2