how many things have you broken in a violent rage because of a game?

R-A-F-I-Q-U-E

lol. let me see... 5 controllers and a 23'' monitor always playing FPS online, the lag thing was just too much to accept. But since the day I bought a 42'' hdtv, somehow, I started to manage my rage and stopped throwing things around. xD

lol. let me see... 5 controllers and a 23'' monitor always playing FPS online, the lag thing was just too much to accept. But since the day I bought a 42'' hdtv, somehow, I started to manage my rage and stopped throwing things around. xD

bloody hell you have officially set the benchmark, anyone who has done more damage than you should fuckin go see chuck norris for some anger management classes lol

i haven't broken anything out of anger over a video game... its a video game for crying out loud... if you are angry at video games to the point that you feel the need to break something then you have no business playing video games, lol

i got frustrated at the God of War challenge of the gods crap... otherwise, video games are a great pass time and i use them to relax...

I don't break anything, usually just throw the controller on the couch/bed or swear and proclaim I'll never touch another game. If its giving me major issues I'll usually just turn the system off.

Also anyone who says that you shouldn't get mad at your hobbies can suck my dick. I sew and get frustrated if something won't fit or I stab myself with pins. Also my Dad get frustrated too with his hobby (building planes) so everyone rages at hobbies. Video games are just one of them.

• Like 2

Also anyone who says that you shouldn't get mad at your hobbies can suck my dick. I sew and get frustrated if something won't fit or I stab myself with pins. Also my Dad get frustrated too with his hobby (building planes) so everyone rages at hobbies. Video games are just one of them.

Little model planes or real planes? THIS WING IS DICK! *smash*

• 2 months later...

I broke four or five of the old NES controllers back in the day. Id snap them in half or slam them against the wall. My best bud actually threw his through his grandmas window ..while the window was closed. Funny thing was, she made him clean it up, and he slit his hand open (you could see tendons and bone and everything!) so he got a trip to the ER out of the deal. My batman Arkham City controller didn't even last through March before it got smashed on the coffee table. First current generation controller Ive broken.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a couple incidents where I rage pretty bad, but mostly on games that I'm trying to get the plat on. I've smashed a controller to bits while trying for that Vanquish tactical challenge trophy, and broke another one bad enough that the L2 doesn't work anymore. I sort of just quit now though when I get mad at that game (still didn't get plat) because it's not worth it to break stuff when the money comes out of my pocket.

I've raged pretty bad at only a few games while trying to get trophies, one of the final challenges in god of war and trying to get up that damn tower in Trine are a few such moments, but I've never actually broken anything over it, the buttons and analogs usually get a good smashing, i swear as much as i can at it, and make a sort of grr noise to truly express my frustration... but then i calm down and try again :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been mad at games, sworn at my tv, but NEVER broken anything. It just isn't worth the aggravation of needing to replace my broken stuff.

This pretty much sums me up, although I don't usually get angry. I cannot say the same for my father........... :unsure: