Best/Worst Gaming Purchase of 2015

kidson2004

Best: Tough decision, but I'm going with Dying Light (though the Bozak Horde DLC is a joke).

Worst: Fallout 3 GOTY Edition -- I played it on the Xbox years ago, but wanted to complete it again on my PS3 before Fallout 4 came out. The game itself is great, but dear CHRIST, the crashing & freezing was enough to just about institutionalize me. 

• Like 1

Best games:

• Dying Light, because it was just a lot of fun.
  • Divinity Original Sin.
  • Final Fantasy VII on PS4, being my favorite game of all time.

Worst games:

• Final Fantasy Type-0: this game is a total drag and the embodiment of what's wrong with Japanese game designers. Every girl acts like a mentally confused 12 year old, the main means of communication is with sudden arm swings and excessive sighing, grunting, moaning, and surprised gasps. The gameplay feels like I was playing the game on Fast Forward. The story only made sense to people on LSD, and the graphics were horrendously remastered.
  • Bozak Horde DLC for Dying Light: a complete and utter waste of money. It isn't even a horde mode like I was expecting. It's some stupid time trial without checkpoints causing me nothing but mental trauma.
  • LA Cops: Really, just play it for yourself. It's quite terrible.
  • Dragon Fin Soup: I didn't really buy this because it was free on PSN+, but this is the worst thing released since Superman 64. The fact that it once took up digital space on my Vita is an insult to Yevon.

Best purchase: Disgaea 5

Worst purchase: Neptunia Rebirth 1 (Digital), because I ended up getting a physical copy later on.

Best PS+ Game: Woah Dave!, Super Time Force Ultra - both were really fun games from start to finish

Worst PS+ Game: Grow Home (clunky character, slow game pace), Dragon Fin Soup (currently a buggy mess with an impossible platinum)

Best: Bloodborne

As a new comer to this kind of games, I just felt immediately in love with it.

Worst: Divinity Original Sin

I know... the game is great, but I have not found the motivation to continue my trophy hunt just because of that infamous Honour Difficulty.  :facepalm:

Edited by filmsider

Best: Witcher 3

First time playing a game from the Witcher series and I would seriously put it up there with the top 5 games I've ever played  

Worst: Murdered Soul Suspect

I didn't pay much for it and the idea of it sounded alright and different but seriously was kinda boring.

2015 was a pretty good year for me games wise. didnt play much that i felt was crap or disappointing,

With VR coming up and alot of other good games coming out in 2016, im sure this will be even harder to pick the best and worse for 2016!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best purchase-Hard to tell.Almost all of the PS4 and few on X1 games.But I will go with Civilization 5 in 2014.

Otherwise GTA V.

Worst-Destiny(Crucible is the only part I enjoyed).

2015 has been a very great year for me in gaming and probably one of the best.

Edited by Rupz_Koomar