Has anybody ever continued to play online?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When i say this... I mean have you ever bothered to make yourself a Complete Prime? (Level 25 on all after activating Prime Mode)

Im currently tryinng to do this so i can say i've completed this game 100%.

How about you?

Full level 25 Prime, ranked #15 in the world in Code of Power and I still play from time to time with my friends. I got the game about a week after its release. It took me about a month and half to plat. The moment I unlocked Prime Mode, which was my plat trophy, I ejected the disc and sent it to my friend who's a huge Transformers fan. About five months later, I bought myself another copy and began going after full Prime status. Back then, the XP was so small that we loved the XP weekends.

Unfortunately, glitchers have flooded the game now that it ruins the fun for us legit players. But the game will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the first game I ever played online and I met most of my friends through it. Since then, we party up in other games like Mass Effect 3, The Last of Us and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. But we all met through WFC.

• 1 month later...

Hey all. I'm looking for players to play some co-op Escalation or normal multiplayer. I'm playing the game as often as I can, due to fact that I absolutely fallen in love with it ^^
Feel free to send me friend requests, but please:
- no glitchers/cheaters, if you want play like this better go back to playing with dolls, don't even bother adding me
- just say write in the request that you play Transformers ^^
PSN ID: GermanosPL
Mic: Yes!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all. I'm looking for players to play some co-op Escalation or normal multiplayer. I'm playing the game as often as I can, due to fact that I absolutely fallen in love with it ^^

Feel free to send me friend requests, but please:

- no glitchers/cheaters, if you want play like this better go back to playing with dolls, don't even bother adding me

- just say write in the request that you play Transformers ^^

me too.  I play FoC more often but I still wanna get some of the WfC trophies!  I'll try to get online and add all you guys tonight.

Me (my psn is shoutingzombie) & my friend Machine_Fin_Head are playing this game's Multiplayer & were wondering if there are still people who would like to help us out trying to get the online trophies. Thanks for you're time. I've platinumed Fall Of Cybetron so I would love to get WFC's platinum as well.  

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever unlocked all those achievements in mp? I tried getting 25 kill streak but go so close with a 24 kill streak :(

To answer your question regarding the Challenges (not achievements) yes, I've gotten the Unstoppable Challenge of killing 25 enemies in a row without dying. The only two Prime Mode Challenges I'm missing are Phoenix Rising (I'm 3/4) and Mine! All Mine! Again, I'm 3/4. And for the record, I hadn't played the game in years. I just turned it on to check. Lol. Still 15 in the world in Code of Power! :D