Conditions for getting perfect score on any game?

Beatmania2dxs

I did it in FATE, and it was a perfect run on stage 1. Presumably doing it in RUNNER requires Double Perfect on all stages in a world, as popping Better Than Perfect doesn't also unlock A Perfect Perfect; and if I recall the interface from the last time I ran Hard mode in RUNNER correctly, you only get recognition on the main menu for all DPs.

Just as a reminder, you only get a perfect if you hit every Beat in BEAT and CORE; hit every Beat and don't get any Avoid Beats in VOID and FLUX (also don't lose a block during Epiphany's boss); collecting all of the gold (no need for the cores) in RUNNER (get all the gold in the Retro stage too for a Double Perfect; defeat every enemy and box, collect every Core, and don't get hit at all in FATE.

Edited by Slain087
  • Like 2

Thanks for this. I thought I did a perfect run in FATE on stage 1, since I thought that would be easiest. Didn't get hit once and and was meticulous in hitting everything, but must have missed something small somewhere. やれやれ

Wish I could help you with your question on Flux, but I unlocked that trophy randomly. If I had to guess, you might have to collect enough bonus blocks.

• 7 months later...

don't get hit at all in FATE.

You need more than this. I think you also must destroy all enemy ships.

EDIT: So this does NOT work. I hav beaten the first stage of FATE numerous times now without getting hit, and with destroying all of the ships. I thought maybe that disconnecting from the internet might help, but nope - nothing is working.

Do you have to pick up all of the crosses, too? This is getting ridiculous.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2017 at 1:11 AM, bwoodhouse729 said:

For the record, I just earned it with Runner, double perfects in all stages of world 1 (the boss stage doesn't show exclamation points or have a bonus level).

That is a tough one - Some of those bonus stages can be a real pain - And since you can't JUST replay the bonus stages, it is annoying to have to play through the easy first part of the stage just to fail on a mistimed jump over a campfire.