Winner Winner trophy

Pinko-Fire

• 1 month later...

Yes. i.e. Collect the most coins... Take the least amount of damage... Inflict the most damage... Just be the winner in a multiplayer game 5 times.. It can be against just one, too. It's a relatively easy trophy. It's over multiple games.. You can usually only do one objective per game. Has nothing to do with checkpoints.. Not following you there.. Anyways at the end of the grind house, have the best score for the objectives criteria. Do this five times and the trophy is yours

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I hated this trophy! >_<

most of the time people will drop out halfway a mission some of them will kick you out of their games and even when you finally found someone to play with you'll find out that they're standing idle on the lobby for god knows how many hours, and if you have the patience and wait it out and they finally shows a sign of life from their side they'll end their games......

I really wish this online trophies bull**** will die one day for good.

On ٣٠‏/٥‏/٢٠١٦ at 8:08 PM, suresh_thangaraj said:

Do I need co-op partner to earn this trophy? Or I can play online solo?

I know its a 1 year old post, but you need to do it online. it won't count if you do it online solo, there have to be at least another player online with you to count since it's a competitive trophy.

On 20/04/2017 at 5:25 PM, yellowwindow7 said:

I know its a 1 year old post, but you need to do it online. it won't count if you do it online solo, there have to be at least another player online with you to count since it's a competitive trophy.

LOL I got the plat after a week when I posted that question.

• Like 1