Current Issue

GunfighterHefty

I have been playing for a few days. I have gone through all of Hard/Normal of no Death runs...I am on the second sector of Bio-Domes for Easy no-death runs. The level continues to glitch at the boss fight, second QTE where when the werewolf lunges/attacks, it gives me a screen of the floor and or ceiling and I cannot perform any movements. The timer continues to run and everything else, but I can do nothing.

I was able to not have this glitch happen once (effectively beating the level) but the game froze before the cut-scene ended and the no-death run credit was given.

Since that one time, the glitch happens consistently. 

I am also noticing that I am not transforming into a werewolf, even in Arcade Mode, if I get a powerup to become the wolf and use it, I do not transform.

The third thing I am noticing consistently is that after a while of picking up credits/data, the audio for collecting them goes away.

I am very unhappy with this situation, as I only need to get the 400k trophy, complete this last sector for no-death, and do the 30k Infinity for the platinum.

I have already deleted and reinstalled.

Any help or common issues would be greatly appreciated.