Plat Trophy

Yesterday i needed two trophies to complete the Plat for RB6.

I was grinding majority of the morning to finish up my 2500 kill in TH and the 100 defense for TH. I am way past them both and have not received both of those trophies. On Rb6 website, it has my stats that say i have already reached them. Does anyone have any advice on how to get them?

1. The stats on the site show PvE stats, so it's including situations, the trophy does not include this. You'll get roughly 300 kills through situations, so it's a lot closer to 2800 kills total. I was at 2797.
2. The trophy says you must succeed the rounds. The stats on the website does not show successful games, it shows total games played. You may be able to estimate how many you actually passed roughly looking at total matches won against lost.

How in the heck did you guys get this?  I'm now over 200 wins with defense. I double checked the stats in my operators menu. 300+ Penetration kills. Three times now when I booted up the game after the latest patch it reset all my stuff. All my situations were back at 0%. I have all my weapon attachments still, but they needed to be put back on. I think this glitched out my game and reset all my stats as well. This is complete crap. I am so tired of playing terrorist hunt. I want to actually get to play the game

• 2 weeks later...

How in the heck did you guys get this?  I'm now over 200 wins with defense. I double checked the stats in my operators menu. 300+ Penetration kills. Three times now when I booted up the game after the latest patch it reset all my stuff. All my situations were back at 0%. I have all my weapon attachments still, but they needed to be put back on. I think this glitched out my game and reset all my stats as well. This is complete crap. I am so tired of playing terrorist hunt. I want to actually get to play the game

Sometimes when the game fails to connect to the RB6 Server my level shows as zero.

• 1 month later...