Stuck at 99%

jc-816-

Anyone else had this problem? I've followed a checklist and I'm still stuck at 99%. Any side missions I should retry that may not have registered? The only thing in my stats that looked funny was the Trial by Dirt and Test Track times being the same so I redid them both. The Test Track time updated but the Trial by Dirt (says 2m37s, should be 1m59s) remained the same.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. I did the shooting range as soon as it was available because I remembered how easy that was to miss from the ps2 version. Robbing stores was one of the last things I did and I used the "wanted level" cheat in the mall area several times to speed things up. Its the only time I used cheats but looks like I should have just done it the long way.

Not sure if it applies to you, but both the vehicles for RC Bandit race and Little Haiti helicopter missions never spawned for me. I had to take one of the vehicles from the other missions and drive/fly close to where they start to make it work.

Yeah I had those issues in the same locations. It was weird because I was landing the heli where I remembered it usually spawning and the mission started midair.

• Like 1

thats what happened if you use cheats it prevent you from get 100% even you did everything

I reloaded a save at 89% before I used cheats and got back to 98% with only 100 taxi fares left which means I still would not make it to 100%. I'll just have to start a new game and try again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm aware there's a glitch if you save at the Cherry Popper-factory which prevents you from getting 100% so just in case don't save there.

This definitely does not happen because I have saved there before 100% and was still able to get 100%.

OP you sure you got everything some things like Hotring did you get first place? I know I didn't and it never counted anything.

• 2 months later...

Anyone else had this problem? I've followed a checklist and I'm still stuck at 99%. Any side missions I should retry that may not have registered? The only thing in my stats that looked funny was the Trial by Dirt and Test Track times being the same so I redid them both. The Test Track time updated but the Trial by Dirt (says 2m37s, should be 1m59s) remained the same.

you should do the truck before the bike ive read or else the times will do that. ill be stuck at 99 because of this stupid 1 jump thats not registering somewhere

have you done the 1 boat mission?

• 2 months later...

I too seem to have hit this problem.

I have gone through the 100% checklist and have everything done. Just mucking about trying things over and over in the hope it unlocks.

Nevermind, just realised I had only reached Level 11 in the firetruck, 100% triggered as soon as I got to Level 12.

Edited by BOT-Brad

• 4 years later...

Checkpoint Charlie , trial by dirt, test track and pizza boy were my things that kept me guessing why I was at 98-99% still. 

I totally overlooked Checkpoint Charlie,  but the test track and trial by dirt I had done and they didn’t show in my stats... and pizza boy kept me guessing but the giveaway was my health wasn’t at 150 so that told me I hadn’t done it when I thought I had. 

• 2 years later...

Question: If my max health is only 100, I can't have completed all the 10 levels of Pizza Boy?

Edit: the answer is yes. This was what I was missing. So, anyone going for the 100 %: make sure you finish the Pizza Boy mission instead of just stopping at serving 10 people. Keep playing until you pass it. This is also a useful mission to get done ASAP, because you get the health boost.

Edited by Antiristus