Kaiju Master

DaRetroOne

There's not a lot of tricks, you really have to play with each Kaiju until it is at its maximum.

For some it goes really fast, for Biollante I barely needed four hours. But there are a few that stretch genuine.

You can expect with (if you're really fast) 80-100 hours.

And it's always the same thing, over and over again ... after a while it's very boring...

There's not a lot of tricks, you really have to play with each Kaiju until it is at its maximum.
For some it goes really fast, for Biollante I barely needed four hours. But there are a few that stretch genuine.
You can expect with (if you're really fast) 80-100 hours.
And it's always the same thing, over and over again ... after a while it's very boring...

On average how many hours would it take per character?

Edited by DaRetroOne

For a character 5-6 hours on average, with no breaks. For a few it goes faster.

The worst for me was SpaceGodzilla and both Mechagodzilla who used up to 7 hours.

One tip I might have ... the more anger you build, the more points you get in evolution.Try also the additional bonuses to collect.

For a character 5-6 hours on average, with no breaks. For a few it goes faster.

The worst for me was SpaceGodzilla and both Mechagodzilla who used up to 7 hours.

One tip I might have ... the more anger you build, the more points you get in evolution.Try also the additional bonuses to collect.

Thanks! I'll save those two for last then. Right now I'm starting of with the Defend characters (Jet Jaguar, Mothra, etc,.). Seems to be going a lot faster than trying to evolve Godzilla. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Just got the platinum. It was super boring, of course. Took me 2 months, 1 week and 1 day to get that platinum. Didn't play every day though.

The only thing I can recommend is the same thing that someone said here before me: just build more anger. Try to chain-destroy every building on the map and don't break that chain. Just try to destroy all of the buildings without resetting your anger, that's what I mean. Also, finish a bonus when you have a lot of anger - you will get more evolution cells this way.

I would also recommend to clear the maps in this order: 1 - 2 - 4 - 8 - 12 - 15 (kill the enemy kaiju first and then do the 100 anger meter bonus) - 19 - 21 - 23 - final map. This way I got almost 3 thousand evolution cells every run with every kaiju. Just destroy buildings without the reset.

First of all, each monster does actually have unique movesets and combos, check them from menu. For example iirc, Destoroyah's best rage building move is up+circle (or maybe down circle), Rodan can one shot a generator with the normal jump attack, the Larva's can dodge roll, Hedorah moves best with the charge jump's etc. There's a lot of tricks.

Also, the normal path is indeed best for evolution energy, but strong monsters like Biollante, Burning/Heisei Godzilla and King Ghirodah should take the hard path, since that gives some rare cells. Alternatively farm rare parts with a maxed defence monsters like Mothra, Mecha K Ghidorah (you'll need these) or Kiryuu if you need cells. The defence monsters take a lot less time.

Also there is no need to max Showa Godzilla for trophies, though there's a special boss at the end for him.