PS Plus January Games

Kishnabe

Legends of War: Patton is a PSP-game.

What you mean is HISTORY: Legends of War

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1783-Legends-of-War-Patton

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2113-Legends-of-War

Vita is the same list as PS3.

Patton has a platinum.

UK blog says PSP game.....Now I am dissapointed.

Edited by Kishnabe

The people: We want AAA titles!

*Sony gives AAA titles*

The people: This is not what we wanted! *COMBUSTS INTO FLAMES FROM HISSYFITS OF RAGE*

Torch-pitchfork.gif  ...  Spongebob_mob2.gif

*Disclaimer - Do not get offended by this, because let's face it, none of us can actually spontaneously burst into flames and that is nothing to be salty about

Eh, you're just miscontruing their point. You know they mean ps4 AAAs...

Some of my favorite games are indie games. You can't just pretentiously shit on everyone who complains about not getting value for their money.

Edited by rgeGeo

Pretty good month for those who do not own the games.

I still keep wondering from where Sony takes the Vita games... They still keep giving non-JP out non-cross buy Vita games.

*Sony gives AAA titles*

The people: This is not what we wanted! *COMBUSTS INTO FLAMES FROM HISSYFITS OF RAGE*

*Disclaimer - Do not get offended by this, because let's face it, none of us can actually spontaneously burst into flames and that is nothing to be salty about

And that's why AAA are shite :awesome:

Legends of War is the unexpected gem for me.....easy plat and I would not have paid at any price.

Um, isn't it the PSP version and as such has no trophies?

Apparently, while doing stuff on my tablet my point got ninja'd lol.

Edited by Ruliya

*Sony gives AAA titles*

LMAO lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512, for some reason people are also complaining about DAO having too much DLC.

• Like 3

Eh, you're just miscontruing their point. You know they mean ps4 AAAs...

Some of my favorite games are indie games. You can't just pretentiously shit on everyone who complains about not getting value for their money.

My entire post was an over-exaggerated joke, I was hoping my disclaimer would make it even more obvious :giggle: I will admit though, shitting on people is fun, but man, literally shitting on people is even better!

For the love of god pls do not take me seriously ._.

• Like 3

Um, isn't it the PSP version and as such has no trophies?

Apparently, while doing stuff on my tablet my point got ninja'd lol.

There is a PSP and Vita version for Patton

I hope we are getting the Vita version......

Edited by Kishnabe

My entire post was an over-exaggerated joke, I was hoping my disclaimer would make it even more obvious :giggle: I will admit though, shitting on people is fun, but man, literally shitting on people is even better!

For the love of god pls do not take me seriously ._.

Oh boy, you done mess up now! I got my serious pants on and I'mma get out my complaining cup.

• Like 1

Sony are good people, now PSP owners can enjoy some offerings too. 

A new PS Plus month thread, a new round of people whining about the line-up going up against people who are cool with it. The Wheel of Time turns...

I doubt anyone is actually disappointed with line-up. Its just a bit of fun before the new year comes.

Edited by FlareXV

PS4: 

Hardware Rivals - no trophy info - Just an other race\area\battle game. I might like it... 

Grim Fandango - Platinum - Hell YHea! LOved the pc version back in the days! def a Plat for me!!!

PS3:

Dragon Age: Origins - Platinum - Not my RPG

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Platinum - Lets give this FPS a try... 

Vita:

Nihilumbra - 100% - WTF is this shit? lets do this to 100%

Legends of War: Patton - Platinum - Don't know about this... 

Grim Fandango( CB) - Cross Save? Hope so.... 

Overall:

Grim Fandango is the biggest wished game for me in a Plus update! So that's good to see this in the list.

Other games aren't great but def not bad... just a month to try some divers games! 

I'm Happy

• Like 1

I am getting immensely worried that all the bitching about igc will make Sony come out and say "Sorry, we can't offer AAA games every month to meet our fans unrealisticly high expectations for the igc. Therefore, we will just stop it all together."

Then of course it will be followed by more bitching about how Sony "doesn't care" about their fans.

I think this month is great. Hardware: Rivals is an MP focused game but will be a completely new experience for everyone like Rocket League was. Grim Fandango is a great game to. Definitely recommend it to those who haven't played it (which I assume is most of you here).

• Like 2

I am getting immensely worried that all the bitching about igc will make Sony come out and say "Sorry, we can't offer AAA games every month to meet our fans unrealisticly high expectations for the igc. Therefore, we will just stop it all together."

Then of course it will be followed by more bitching about how Sony "doesn't care" about their fans.

I think this month is great. Hardware: Rivals is an MP focused game but will be a completely new experience for everyone like Rocket League was. Grim Fandango is a great game to. Definitely recommend it to those who haven't played it (which I assume is most of you here).

Hardware won't be a new experience for everyone - it's a remaster of a classic PS2 game that (IIRC) was given with consoles as a bundle.

As for the expectations being "unrealistically high" go take a look at IGC pre-2014. It was godly. We were getting games like Remember Me months after they released.

• Like 1

I'm pretty happy to see a Dragon Age game on here since I only ever played inquisition. Not sure if I'll get the ps3 out but it's nice to have it there 

Also happy to see another Double Fine game go free

The battle system will feel pretty archaic for DA:O, and it's still glitchy as hell. Goid game, but a disappointment as a freebie this late in the game. Still, anything that gets Sony giving away free RPGs makes me happy.

As for me, Grim Fandango is interesting. I think Double Fine games are severely overrated, but free is as good a price as any to give them another try. I have no idea what Hardware Wars is.

Grim Fandango Remastered and Legends of War Patton for me.  DAO has too much DLC for me to bother with (unless it includes it but I've never heard of that happening).  Hardware Rivals isn't released yet so we'll see but I get Rocket League flashbacks.  MOH Warfighter, doesn't sound bad but MP trophies sound like too much effort. Nihilumbra, platforming is not my thing.

A remaster and a remake for PS4 of ancient games, a 6 year old RPG which is already on sale and has way too much DLC, a FPS (which is a genre I don't care for, so I'll skip this one), a 2D indie which is also currently on sale, and a fucking PSP game.

Nothing for me this month... Although I may download Hardware for nostalgia.

I'm failing to see the logic why you won't play a game because it has too much DLC. Are you serious? It's one of the best RPG's of last generation for sure, you should give it a try.