PS Plus January Games

Kishnabe

Only medal of honor interested me but I'm not playing because i have the plat for bf3 and the trophy would glitch on me. Broken age, i hated it. Not even touching grim fandango. Don't own a ps4, legend of war is too easy, so not playing. Dragon age is interesting, but too long. Even then I'm not bitching as much as so many people here. Don't you have something better to take care of, like... A backlog?

Anyone without games would be grateful for those.

• Like 2

just gonna say that people who want MoH:W platinum have to be careful or well atleast be aware of a bug that makes the platinum impossible, those who have played it and have been a victim of it (like me) know what I'm talking about...bug is very common and there is no fix for it so plat hunters beware

as for the PS+ offering in general it's not bad, good games, not new in any case but they aren't bad, MoH:W has a surprisingly alright story mode, was expecting worse when I saw reviews, Dragon Age Origins is a classic, PC version might be better in the term of controls but if you haven't played it this is a great time to do so...Hardware Rivals looks really fun, a cartoony car-combat game, Grim Fandango is also a cult classic so a great time to play it...i can't really comment  on the Vita games but they both seem interesting although it could've been better

Looks like a typical PS+ thread to me.

Anyway i might check out Grim Fandango: Remastered because it's an easy plat. I'll keep my eyes on Hardware Rivals because i love some combat racing. 

I'd play DA:O somewhere down the line but i guess when i do play it i'll probably pick up a cheap copy with all the DLC on. 

Kind of disappointed at the Vita Line up.

• Like 3

I think the main problem for me is Sony's non aggressive stance on the games they give us. They seem so aggressive to MS when it comes to sales, securing games and many other things but when it comes to PSN Plus, they fall back into that "Just drop whatever" mentally and it sucks for me. I would like them to use months/important days of the month for inspiration on PS Plus offerings in the future.

I'm really happy Sony and now MS are continuing GwG/Instant Collection as they are a staple to what they both have to offer. 

I'm failing to see the logic why you won't play a game because it has too much DLC. Are you serious? It's one of the best RPG's of last generation for sure, you should give it a try.

I don't have that much time (baby, wife, school etc) and I want to 100% the games I do play.  So between the time and the money (it's an old PS3 game) I'd rather spend my time doing other things.  Side note, saying it's one of the best is purely subjective.  I could say Brink is one of the best FPS of last gen for sure, does that mean you would go out and buy it?  It would be cheaper than probably one DLC for DAO.

• Like 1

Hardware Rivals - A vehicle based multiplayer combat arena? No thanks.

Grim Fandango - Geard good things but never tried it myself. Might as well try it now.

Dragon Age Origins - Never been a fan of Dragon Age.

Medal of Honor Warfighter - Heard bad things mostly, but also not a fan of Medal of Honor, Battlefield or Call of Duty style games.

For me, not a great line up, but at least I'll give Grim Fandango a go.

Stop. This is your one warning. I couldn't give two shits what you opinion on PS+ games are, if you're upset about them then contact Sony because no one here can do anything about it. However you will not continue to insult members for having a different opinion or you'll find yourself having difficulty posting here at all. 

Thanks and have a nice day. 

Parker

You sure did show him proper manners. Latter you can teach him how to be silent by taking him to Metalica concert. 

Aside from Grim being a platinum, this is a weak way to start the year. I'm really not interested in PSP games on my Vita, and I don't own a PS3 so I personally don't take those offerings into consideration.

Weak. Very weak.

That being said, I'll never say that PS+ isn't a good deal.

• Like 2

Can anyone find any confirmation that Patton is the PSP version, not the Vita version?

I know the UK blog is linking to the PSP version, but usually those games are noted as PSP/Vita, not Vita, as per the US blog notation.

It bears noting that the PSP game is Patton's Campaign, not Patton, so hopefully that is a just a messed up link.

Seriously shit move by Sony if they are giving out the PSP version of a game when a Vita version is available and cheaper!