Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PipeSwinger

Proudest Platinum of 2015

155 posts in this topic

Without a doubt my Max Payne 3 platinum, which is probably my proudest platinum to date.

Mine would probably have to be Call of Duty Black Ops II, Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment, aaand FFXIII Lightning Returns for finishing the FFXIII trilogy :'D

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - not the hardest platinum but the longest platinum I've ever obtained, which explains why it's still Ultra Rare lol 

Damn this is tough...

If I really had to choose it would probably be Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Simply because the platinum undersold the Dark Arisen edition and a bunch of people have asked if they could use my character to help them along the way. :D It was probably the only platinum I went for, and then pushed even further past the platinum, so that I could help other people. 

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Spec Ops: The Line would be tied for next in line.

1L41bdf0.png

Geometry wars 3 on ps3, i finally got it.

Beating Andy took about 300 tries, and a friend of mine was crazy enough to spend about 5 hours of his life with me for the co-op.

And then... my proudest platinum of all time popped

I would have to say a tie between these two:

L78fd34.pngL4a541a.png

Mine is from Murdered Soul Suspect, just a fun platinum to achieve, and also fairly proud of the platinum

ModNation Racers: Road Trip on PSV.  Was convinced I'd never get this game platinum-ed but got there in the end.  Also my rarest trophy at 0.89%.

1Sd59432.png

Bioshock

Mostly because I put off playing Bioshock for ages 'cause I'm a wimp and the Spider Splicers made me uncomfortable. Thanks to Superbuu and his We Play event I finally pulled up my big girl panties and charged through it.

Edited by Maftet

Mine has to be Payday2... there's something about trying to get Guessing game for weeks and weeks and then it all coming together and seeing both of those trophies pop within seconds. Just pure trophy hunter bliss!

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

- After 9 months of a intense playing it was such an incredible feeling to achieve the Platinum trophy. One of my favorite games of all time (still playing it daily) and I can't wait to get the Afterbirth for PS4.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse. It's proof of my victory over bullshit RNG.

Probably DOA5, since it was 1 of the platinums that I always tough to be impossible for me..

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified. Was very tough on veteran (no checkpoints and crazy accuracy AI)

Madden NFL 13 was my proudest because it was such a tough grind and is a really rare plat.