Proudest Platinum of 2015

PipeSwinger

Definitely Dragon Ball: Xenoverse. Never has a game worked so hard to keep me from getting the platinum.

I also got the platinum for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, thought that's more the "Platinum I'm the most relieved I got over with because of all the bloody problems with the multiplayer mode".

Edited by jrdemr

Oddworld: New'n'Tasty. I was glad to revisit one of my childhood games and test my mudokon guiding, freeing and killing skills. Not to mention that this is my first UR plat.

Ni no Kuni gets the "most time consuming plat of the year" title.

If I haven't decided to pop Resonance of Fate on Jan 1st, it would've claimed both "proudest" and "time consuming" titles though.

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 1

The most rewarding was Red Dead Redemption.  I never thought I would get that one.  The MP ones were impossible (e.g. The Quick and Everyone Else...).  I got to level 48 legitimately, and inadvertently stumbled on a glitch that repeatedly completed gang hideouts without doing anything.

The most frustrating was Just cause.  I didn't like the game, and it crashed incessantly to boot.  I had to redo restart/progress all the time.  I wanted to smash that game into a million pieces.

My proudest platinium of 2015 and of all time for me would be Battlefield 3. For 3 years, I had been one trophy away from getting the Platinum, stuck on bullseye trophy which required communication through headsets. Just a few days ago, found a good partner to do the mission and managed to finally achieve it.