Proudest Platinum of 2015

PipeSwinger

Lc4eea9.png

1L59f4c3.png

My hardest :platinum:  of 2015 had to be The Guided Fate Paradox. Not only is the game hard, but it also punishes the player for using the same equipment over and over again; good story however.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse. It's proof of my victory over bullshit RNG.

You don't know bullshit RNG's until you play The Guided Fate Paradox.

• Like 2

Lc4eea9.png

1L59f4c3.png

My hardest :platinum: of 2015 had to be The Guided Fate Paradox. Not only is the game hard, but it also punishes the player for using the same equipment over and over again; good story however.

You don't know bullshit RNG's until you play The Guided Fate Paradox.

I dunno. Does it take more than 300 hours? And is there multiple levels of RNG? Edited by ExHaseo

I dunno. Does it take more than 300 hours? And is there multiple levels of RNG?

Depends on how well you know the game and if you are good at rougue-like dungeon crawlers. Each dungeon has multiple floors, the highest being 200 floors, and the lowest being 10 floors. Each dungeon also spawns different items, enemies, and you have to keep tabs on your burst % on your gear. Plus, you have to at least get one cosplay shop as it contains items which are needed for the all items trophy; however, a cosplay shop can only be accessed from an irregular floor. If I recall correctly, there are 20 different irregular floors, 19 if you do not include the cosplay shop, and each is randomly chosen once you enter the portal so there is not way of knowing if you'll get a cosplay shop or not.

It took me over 200+ hours and I got lucky as I got a cosplay shop early on. Though, I digress as I am sure Dragon Ball Xenoverse was a pain too.

Edited by x410xDragon

It would probably be this:

htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary-

1Lefba54.png

Platinum Trophy
You have obtained every trophy! Congratulations!

While it definitely wasn't my favorite game to play this past year, it was the most challenging platinum that I achieved. I'm still a bit surprised that I managed to get it as some of the trophy requirements were insanely cumbersome.