Proudest Platinum of 2015

PipeSwinger

Divinity Original Sin :D

I'm hoping that will be my proudest plat of 2016.

Anyway, it's a tough call for me. The rarest plat I earned was Pier Solar (which I earned twice), but honestly, I think I'm more proud of others. Probably, it's DA: Inquisition. I did this with no guides (although I knew to play on the hardest difficulty beforehand), in one playthrough, and it was a ton of fun(except for the glitches, since I played it on PS3).

• Like 1

I'm hoping that will be my proudest plat of 2016.

Anyway, it's a tough call for me. The rarest plat I earned was Pier Solar (which I earned twice), but honestly, I think I'm more proud of others. Probably, it's DA: Inquisition. I did this with no guides (although I knew to play on the hardest difficulty beforehand), in one playthrough, and it was a ton of fun(except for the glitches, since I played it on PS3).

I still know most of the game like the back of my hand as I've played it two times now. If you do need help with it, you can send me a message. I do wish you luck regardless though, the game is very beautiful! :D

Got a few proud plats to list here:

1Sa2ccdc.png1. Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3): Probably my hardest plat of this year (even if it was all the way back in January). Though through advice from friends, I was able to hold on and pull off the plat from the cold frozen hands of the dreadful campaign.

1Sc9ce19.png2. Fairy Fencer F: One game I really had to grind for. I thought the 100,000,000 credits trophy in Re;Birth1 was a harsh grind, but the 100,000,000 gold for this one was full of 10 hours of the same shit. And before anyone says it, I know this is nothing compared to SO4.

1S999c41.png3. GTA V: Wasn't expecting myself to actually spend so much time doing missions over and over again just to reach Rank 100. It was a long, but fun ride and it was totally worth it.

1S9014c1.png4. Final Fantasy XIII: First game I ever played on the PS3 back some 4 years ago finally platted. Enough said.

1S880c49.png5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II: First game played on this profile and now my rarest plat (and the 50th one). It sure was fun, but all good things must come to an end. AND FUCK YOU SECOND CHANCE TACTICAL MODE ONLY CHALLENGE!

Edited by RedWaterAngel

1L12e1bc.png

#15 - Guardian Lord

"Obtain all trophies in Destiny."

Definitely my proudest as it's probably the most difficult and time consuming one on my list. Plus I loved the game and spent probably 700+ hours in it over the 3 expansions. I hate the game now because I played it so much, but I was so happy when I finally went back and beat a raid with no one dying.

• Like 1

To name a few alongside the reason to be proud of said few:

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition: because I made it through it...surprisingly.

The Evil within: because I cried a lot but made it through it...twice...surprisingly.

Trine 2 Complete Edition: because pretty skies, fireflies and I enjoyed it more than you can possibly imagine. Breathtakingly beautiful, challenging and loads of co-op fun was had. Probably the most fun out of all games I played in 2015 and such a pleasure to platinum.

Tomb Raider: because level 60...twice...that is all.

Dragon age Inquisition: because that game is long and amazing. Had to go through it twice because I loved it sooo much and wanted the chance to be a rogue and a mage.

Assassin's Creed Unity: because I had tears in my eyes looking at all of those stupid boxes scattered about in an attempt to compensate for the actual length of the game. (Small rant: I'd rather have a short game than to have a short game that is lengthened by opening boxes. Rant over.) I'm only proud of it because i freaking hate that game and I made it through.

Dying Light: because I was waiting for it to release since I heard about it. Watched every video containing information and read every article. I was so excited when it was finally released. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am proud that I got to platinum it because at first that wasn't even possible.

I hope that this new year brings more milestones for us all to be proud of. Happy Hunting in 2016.

Edited by Gamer-Girls-FTW