Glitched/Buggy trophies

happyman778

Hello everyone,

Now that a 100% is attainable in Warframe I thought now was the perfect time to dive back in.

I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble unlocking the proficiency trophies when their weapons reach level 30. I have had to use a forma twice now. 

Has anyone got any tips on how to stop this from happening?

Regards,

happyman778

Seems still hit or miss.

I've tried to get the "Polarize That" trophy (by leveling a Rifle weapon to 30 again after polarizing it). The weapon leveled to 30 at the mission results screen and the trophy did not pop.

As for weapon trophies, the two or three I got so far were luckly unlocked in battle. I'll try to level all my weapons with in-mission XP to avoid doing twice the work.

The trophies only glitch if you max rank them with bonus XP from beating missions. Honestly its not a big deal as there is so many weapons in the game and running draco twice should do the trick when you rego for what every trophy glitched on you. gone through 17 weapons with about 12-13 of them glitching and i never really feel like it was wasted effort as it gives you Mastery points which can unlock the ability to get more weapons and keep trying. Either way good luck. 

• 3 weeks later...

The trophies only glitch if you max rank them with bonus XP from beating missions. Honestly its not a big deal as there is so many weapons in the game and running draco twice should do the trick when you rego for what every trophy glitched on you. gone through 17 weapons with about 12-13 of them glitching and i never really feel like it was wasted effort as it gives you Mastery points which can unlock the ability to get more weapons and keep trying. Either way good luck. 

It's an horrible thing! A stupid trophy like these glitched...OMG!