FIFA 16: Really hard trophies!

Fran-1995-Pro

Hello there, so I started a few days ago to earn all the trophies in FIFA 16, but it's just impossible. First of all, I'm EXTREMELY bad at this game (even though I've played FIFA before: FIFA 09 on PS2, FIFA 14 on PS3), I'm still not very good. There are some really hard trophies that I can't earn like The Invincibles, We Are The Champions etc. Although my completion for this game is 74% as of now (42/49 trophies earned). I'm so bad at this game that (if it's going to mean anything to you) I haven't been able to win not even one online match, against a real player. I've been practicing skill games on both FIFA 14 and 16 but to no avail (and some of them were hard too). I always loose a match even when I'm playing against easy players online. So it's really hard for me to earn some trophies.

I also wanted to ask you guys, I have been told that The Invincibles trophy can't be boosted. Well I think I may have a plan, but you guys tell whether it would work or not. So, I though by having 5 players this method might work. So for example, I want to complete all 4 matches and win. So me and one of you could try to search for a match at the same time (since a lot of people probably don't play it unless they want the trophy), and hopefully if we find each other, you let me win the match, then the 2nd match is on, again, we try to search for a match at the same time, find each other, you let me win, then the 3rd match etc. Now you're probably like:"We don't have enough money". To be honest, I don't have any money to start up the Draft mode as well, but if this method would work, I might just consider buying FIFA points with real money, so a total of 1500 FIFA points would be enough. 300 points per match * 5 matches = 1500 FIFA points. I would spend 1200 points on you guys to help you get rid of the trophy and 300 points for my match. So what do you say guys? Do you think this is a good idea? Let me know guys and if you're up for it, we can give it a try. I hope I'm not the only one who's bad at this game. :(

Oh yeah and I would also need help with winning the online season (promotion and division) and a boosting partner for the FUT 50 trophy. As I said, really really bad at this game. Thanks. :)

Yeah, if you're not above average in FIFA online you're gonna have a big problem with the invincibles trophy, I borrowed the game from a friend for a day and got half of the trophies but just couldn't bother anymore once I saw the invincibles trophy, and I even spent my token for offline draft accidentally.  :facepalm:

And about your plan for the trophy, it's a long shot but it could work, although I will not be spending a single penny for anything FIFA related since the game is (in my opinion) a piece of shit that isn't worth my time let alone my money (although I've spent over 500 hours on FIFA games :D). When they start showing some more effort in making new titles and fixing the shit that was broken in the previous ones, then they'll deserve our money, but as long as there are people that would pay for anything, I guess they don't need to show more effort. The sole purpose of this trophy is for people to spend money on FUT points. They could have at least made the draft free, which would make it a pretty difficult (and fun) trophy, instead of a pay-to-play piece of garbage.

EDIT: This sounded more whiny and bitchy than I wanted.  :P

Edited by harisbegic

Yeah, if you're not above average in FIFA online you're gonna have a big problem with the invincibles trophy, I borrowed the game from a friend for a day and got half of the trophies but just couldn't bother anymore once I saw the invincibles trophy, and I even spent my token for offline draft accidentally.  :facepalm:

And about your plan for the trophy, it's a long shot but it could work, although I will not be spending a single penny for anything FIFA related since the game is (in my opinion) a piece of shit that isn't worth my time let alone my money (although I've spent over 500 hours on FIFA games :D). When they start showing some more effort in making new titles and fixing the shit that was broken in the previous ones, then they'll deserve our money, but as long as there are people that would pay for anything, I guess they don't need to show more effort. The sole purpose of this trophy is for people to spend money on FUT points. They could have at least made the draft free, which would make it a pretty difficult (and fun) trophy, instead of a pay-to-play piece of garbage.

EDIT: This sounded more whiny and bitchy than I wanted.  :P

No worries xD

Yeah, I've read some other methods too but they are way too difficult. I know this trophy isn't worth any money at all but when I had had my PS3 and FIFA 14, I couldn't get the Platinum trophy in that game because I bought the game somewhere in summer 2014 and one of the trophies (where you needed to beat the Team Of The Week) were impossible to obtain because EA wasn't updating Highlights Of The Week. And I needed only 2 trophies to get the platinum, I was really pissed off. Now, I thought that FIFA 16 is better when it comes to Platinum, but same shit. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game here and there, but trophies are pain in the ass. I can guarantee that after 6 months people who are going to buy the game won't be able to get the trophy where you have to watch a video in the main menu.

For the boosting of trophies you should refer to the Gaming Sessions section of the site.

Any discussion of whether your proposed method would work is fine on the forums, but if this thread turns into a boosting thread then I'll have no choice but to either lock it or delete it.

Sorry, I just wanted to ask players what they think about my boosting method. I already have a FIFA 16 gaming session so no worries. :)

Another problem with the online trophies is the horrible match making...you hardly ever find an opponent in the same division as you...yesterday I played 6 online season matches (I'm in divison 10) and I played against players from divison 6 to 8...no wonder I lost all 6 games

Yeah that sucks.

Ok guys thanks for having a time to write something but I've just found out that it's really impossible to boost this trophy even with my method because the online matchmaking in FUT Draft lets you play with other players who have also won the same number of matches. So for example, if you've won first 3 matches and are playing the last one (4th match) you will play with someone who's also won first 3 matches. Or when you're playing the 3rd match, you will be playing it with someone who previously completed the first two matches so you will be in pair with him. So you can't boost it. It's a waste of money, FIFA coins (and you need to play a lot of matches to earn 15 000 coins), and on top of that you need to be a skilled player because there are always better players out there and if you loose......BANG! You have to start all over again. And the worst part is that you have to play 100 matches to earn 15 000 coins again to be able to enter FUT Draft!

Edited by Fran-1995-Pro

I used to be really bad too in FIFA 16. But I've improved. You should really build up your attacks and wait for an opening.

It will come with time. I had to play 20 games to win more than that I lose. 

Furthermore some of the trophies are really hard indeed. The one I think will be the hardest is the ''Invincibles'' troph y. FUT Draft is really hard because you can come against really experienced players.

Just keep practising and you'll get grip on the game.

Good luck.

TWH