Guide of the Year Awards 2015 - Results

BlindMango

definitely agree that the bloodborne guide deserved some recognition, i found the guide very useful at times and it is very detailed. Congrats to the other winners!! i haven't played either games but i had a look at the guides and they were very detailed and very clear!

Congratulations to Marcelo and Dragon for the best guide this year!! (and arguably the best guide on the site so far)

I feel honored to have made a tiny little contribution to in, in the shape of a minor tip to avoid an unpleasant bug during a particular section (like 0.00000000000000000000001% of the guide, but my name's on the Guide of the Year!! lmao xDDDD)

Here's to a 2016 with bigger and better guides (among those my upcoming Rogue Galaxy trophy guide alongside PREDRAG-K!)

Again, nice job and well-deserved victory! :awesome:

• Like 3

Congrats to all the winners. It's nice to see all that hard work recognized and awarded with a shiny guide award.

Congrats to the winners, it seems next year, the guides even collaborative with the guide team will have to be banned, you guys are too OP :DDDD

Or just team up with a Guide Team member ;).

As it turns out, I will be using the Dragon Age: Inquisition guide soon. 

Nice, enjoy :D.

Congratulations to Marcelo and Dragon for the best guide this year!! (and arguably the best guide on the site so far)

I feel honored to have made a tiny little contribution to in, in the shape of a minor tip to avoid an unpleasant bug during a particular section (like 0.00000000000000000000001% of the guide, but my name's on the Guide of the Year!! lmao xDDDD)

Lol, that percentage :lol:

• Like 2