What Games Are You Hyped for in 2016?

FinalMiracle13

Hitman. I doubt many people will say Hitman, but it looks like it's going back to the open-world style and more ways to kill targets. But, I'll kill everybody on the map probably > :D

I would say Hitman but I really don't like the way they are releasing this game with download only then a bit more each month. I'll probably just wait until they release the whole thing on disc seems logical. 

Anyway there isn't many games i'm hyped for yet this year. Uncharted 4 will probably be my first game of the year

We don't know if SB is coming to PC, also these games are going to be Windows 10 exclusive and probably be on the Window Store only. Don't expect a Steam release. I hope you're cool with that?

As long as i get to play the games you wont hear me complaining :P

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

RE Collection for PS4.

Abzu.

Dead Island 2.

What Remains of Edith Finch.
Unravel.
Dark Souls 3.

Also The Last Guardian, but I have been waiting for that for a billion years so it won't surprise me if it doesn't come out this year.

Edited by MissOsaka

IF they all come out this year, this is my list:

• Cyberpunk 2077
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Dishonored 2
  • Eitr
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Hellblade
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst
  • Rise of The Tomb Raider
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness
  • Like 1

The only ones I'd be hyped for would be a western release of Steins;Gate 0 or any release of a No Game No Life game. Neither of those are likely though.

I'm moderately excited for project diva x, chibi final fantasy, and kingdom hearts 2.8. Katamari games on the ps2 emulator with trophies would be nice too.

The only ones I'd be hyped for would be a western release of Steins;Gate 0 or any release of a No Game No Life game. Neither of those are likely though.

I wouldn't rule out S;G0 2016...

With the anime coming as well, it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to localize it close to anime release.

And you should be hyped for ZTD :awesome:

I wouldn't rule out S;G0 2016...

With the anime coming as well, it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to localize it close to anime release.

And you should be hyped for ZTD :awesome:

I haven't played 999 or VLR yet so I'm not hyped for it :P

Steins;Gate 0's western release would more likely come out closer to the dub release of the SG0 anime if it's related to anime release.

Mass Effect, Hellblade, Zero Dawn, I bet none of them get out this year sadly. I highly doubt Mass Effect for sure since we haven't even seen any real details or gameplay. Ahh yes and Cyberpunk 2077 would be a dream come true for me, but there again, no details or gameplay yet. 

Edited by opikal

1. Persona 5

The game I'm most excited for. If I got to play P5 right now I probably wouldn't care about the rest of the games comig out this year until I finished it.

2. Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom

Fairly certain it won't come out this year, especially not in the west, but still the trailer and my never ending love for Studio Ghibli and Level 5 will keep me hyped throughout the year.

3. Final Fantasy XV

I can already sense this game is gonna be kind of a letdown (though what FF game in recent years hasn't been kind of a letdown?). The first trailer showed promise of a serious and dark political story, so I was bummed to see it turned into a boy band road trip across the country. It still looks like a good game though, so I'm still hype.

4. Final Fantasy VII Remake

Them graphics.

5. Nier Automata

I haven't played the first Nier yet, but I'm hype for this one nonetheless.

6. Kingdom Hearts 2.8

I haven't played through 1.5 or 2.5 yet, but still hype.

7. Kingdom Hearts 3

See above. Though I'm certain it won't come out this year.

8. The Last Guardian

Looks like it has combined elements of SotC and ICO. I'm a fan of SotC (not so keen on ICO) so another game from Team ICO always sounds good.

9. Attack on Titan Game

Unlike Humanity in Chains, this actually looks like a good game.