What Games Are You Hyped for in 2016?

FinalMiracle13

The one and only Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. That is going to be my 50th platinum, as well as my most anticipated game of the year. Other than that, I doubt Dishonored 2's gonna come out in 2016 as well as Detroit: Become Human, but I'd also like Kingdom Hearts 2.8, The Last Guardian, and Ratchet and Clank, but nothing even comes close to my hype level for Uncharted 4.

Nice plan for your 50th milestone. I plan on making it my 30th!

there is so much listed as 2016 that i doubt it all arrives. But i want all of these, lucky for me, my wife games too and will buy some of these. Easier on my wallet.

FF XV

Uncharted 4

Last Guardian (need ICO collection on ps3 too)

Star Ocean 5

Persona 5

Dark Souls 3 (probably will be my GOTY..)

Nier Automata (we need more info)

South Park (need more info)

Horizon Zero Dawn, (hope it releases this year)

DOOM 

Rise of the Tomb Raider

No Mans Sky

Edited by LegacyJKO09

- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- Gravity Rush 2
- Final Fantasy XV
- Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Some of those may not come out in 2016, but they're pre-ordered anyway, so they'll just turn up on my doorstep one day.

Though I may take Mirror's Edge and Horizon off pre-order. The former because I don't trust EA, the latter because new IP's are a gamble (even if it does look really good), so it may be best to see a few reviews first. The others I trust the devs/pubs enough for them to arrive and be a product that's both complete and that I at least enjoy.

i was just looking at games im hyped for in 2016, and most are going to be out soon, Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4, Doom, No Mans Sky, FF XV, Persona 5, Star Ocean,

yet theres a few that are listed as 2016 im wanting yet havent heard much about. 

Dishonoured 2, Watch Dogs 2, LAST GUARDIAN!, 

i hope they actually release this year.

already a shame that Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed a full year to fiscal 2017-2018. BUT ill have tons to play till then.

Also hoping at E3 2016 they mention more about Agent or a Red Dead sequel. Rockstar has to be doing something new by now..... and its too soon for GTA 6, and no need for Max Payne 4, so those are my hypes/curiousities haha

Dark Souls 3 hands down for confirmed 2016

South Park I'm hoping for this year, would be so good.

Dark Souls will be insane, add me if you want to co op once its out. 

South Park i would LOVE to see out by November, i have a feeling  though it will be March 2017, its announced for Fiscal Year 2017 which is April 1 2016- march 31 2017. So itll release anytime in that window. 

Uncharted 4 - Highly anticipated finale

Persona 5 - Great series

Final Fantasy XV - Almost there after a long wait

I AM Setsuna - 16-bit era nostalgia reminds me of chrono trigger

Star Ocean 5

Dark Souls 3

The Last Guardian

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 

Tales of Berseria

Still saving up for a PS4...

Oh, something else I'm looking forward to: Kingdom Hearts III. Granted, we still don't have a release date, but I love me some action RPGs, even button mashy ones, and Kingdom Hearts holds a certain place in my heart as A: appealing to that sweet spot in me for Disney, and B: getting me to overcome my stubbornness towards trying other franchises like Final Fantasy.

I'm HOPING KHIII gets a release date this year, but if not, I'm still looking forward to KHII.8 Final Chapter Prologue & Knuckles for that HD remake of DDD and that "extra epilogue" to BBS. I enjoyed DDD enough that I've been meaning to replay it anyway (despite being the narrative's breaking point where I finally lost the ability to take the KH canon seriously), so playing it in HD sounds like fun. And if I get an exclusive extra mini-game with it that gives me a taste of KHIII, I'm already sold.

Has no one mentioned Zelda Wii U/NX. Sure its not PS4 but its up there on my very Hype radar. lol.

Here is my list:

Ratchet & Clank

Uncharted 4

Final Fantasy XV

No Man's Sky

Kingdom Hearts 2.8, I feel will come out this year but it will be like Nov/Dec.

Games I want to hear more about:

Hellblade

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Last Guardian, This game like FFXV has been developing for such a long time it needs to come out soon.

Nier Automata

Ni No Kuni 2

Of course Kingdom Hearts III. I believe deep down we will get a release date at E3 or TGS.

Final Fantasy VII Remake

• Like 1

Gravity Rush 2.

Walking Dead 3.

And if they shit out a new Spider-Man game this year, I'd be down, it's been like 2 years since the last one anyway, I've forgotten how shit Beenox are at Spidey games, hopefully they don't remind me with their next one.

I actually just took the time to think about some more such games for my signature, so I may as well ramble in detail about them here.

Phantasy Star Online 2? Most likely just a pipe dream at this point, but ya'll have no idea how annoying I can be when I rant about how badly I want a localization on it. So I'll shut up in that topic before you start to hate me.

World of Final Fantasy? As someone who was introduced to FF through Chocobo spinoffs and Kingdom Hearts, I've always had a soft spot for lighter, more fairy-tale-ish takes on the fantasy JRPG (speaking of which, I need to get Child of Light sometime). So I was probably one of the more interested people in this game when it was announced, we just... haven't gotten much more info on it yet. But the more I think about it, the more I'd like to know more about it.

Star Ocean 5? Been curious about the series for a while, particularly because science fiction/fantasy hybrid. Might be a cool starting point.

Invisible Inc.? Not a big fan of stelath gameplay normally, but making it into a tactical turn based game sounds like an interesting twist to pique my interest.

Overwatch? Promising new Blizzard IP with a robot monk. 'Nuff said.

Battleborn? Interesting new take on MOBA-esque formula by the Borderlands guys. Been piqued for a while, even though I've not got a lot of buddies who care for MOBA the co-op missions could be fun to plow through.

For me, nothing approaches Persona 5 hype, but I am also really looking forward to:

-Final Fantasy XV

-Uncharted 4

-The Last Guardian

-Dark Souls III

-Horizon: Zero Dawn

-Gravity Rush 2

-Rise of the Tomb Raider

-Zero Time Dilemma

And so much more!

• Like 1

For the systems i own i'm just hyped for :

- Zero Time Dilemma (3DS) (My most anticipated game this year by far)

- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (PS3) (Really enjoued the demo and i'm anxious to play it )

For other systems i currently don't own i'm also interested/hyped for :

- Dark Souls III

- Mirror's Edge Catalyst

I don't have a PS4 yet, but I'd love to see the following games in 2016:

Uncharted 4

Crash: Tag Team Racing (PS2 Emulation)

God of War collection Remastered

The Sly collection Remastered

Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2 Emulation)

Spider-Man 3 (PS2 Emulation) 

Uncharted 4

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan

Star Ocean 5

Ratchet & Clank

No Man's Sky

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Atelier Sophie

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Kirby: Planet Robobot (no rules saying it was restricted to PS only!)

Wow, same time reply