Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PiraMark94

Fastes way to get RP (glitch)

10 posts in this topic

* Fastest

Warrning this is a glitch if you want to do it legit then leave, No need to say in the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3TbcZ0TEk8&ab_channel=AlexSaysSmile

This glitch ONLY works for PS3/Xbox360 since the current gen ps4/xone got patch 1.29 ps3 still has patch 1.28 I tried it and it works but pay close attention to the video 

Edited by PiraMark94

I love when the glitches and whatever are more effort than just beating the thing legit.

Either way, I fucking love people finding exploits and glitches in games, so hat's off to you, my friend.

I love when the glitches and whatever are more effort than just beating the thing legit.

Either way, I fucking love people finding exploits and glitches in games, so hat's off to you, my friend.

So what? Not everyone has time to play 150 hours in a single game just to get platinum trophy.

So what? Not everyone has time to play 150 hours in a single game just to get platinum trophy.

Compliments someone finding glitches in games.

Gets judgmentally replied to in a way that suggests I was critiquing the glitch finder.

Okay then.

I seriously loathe the ridiculously long grind in the GTA V online mode. If there are faster ways to hit level 100 with RP, I'll do it.

On 2016-3-18 at 4:14 PM, Everlb13 said:

Any for PS4?

In ps4 there are many events of double rp and money,is more easier to reach level 100 in ps3 reach level 100 is more difficult and tedious