Iron Belly trophy

ShinyForce

I tried to get this trophy on ps3 awhile ago without succeeding. Eventually figured it must have been glitched due to the latest patch that had just come out. So i just deleted the gamedata and re-installed all patches but the newest one and the trophy popped on the 1st attempt like it should. 

btw with the new patch i was not able to tame an ocelot either.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a really wired bug on the PS Vita version of Minecraft that did the same thing to me. It would not allow we to get the trophy for making a stone pickaxe or for eating the flesh while starving. Try to delete the game and reinstall it without the update and it should fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Delete the game and when it starts to update just delete the update aswell

This works just fine on VITA & PS3 and I assumed it to work on PS4 too but I just tested this and this doesn't work on PS4. Minecraft comes will all updates packed when you download the game. So basically the platinum is unobtainable at the moment.

I made sure I didn't do anything wrong with the iron belly trophy, I've obtained it 2 times already so I know how it works B)

This works just fine on VITA & PS3 and I assumed it to work on PS4 too but I just tested this and this doesn't work on PS4. Minecraft comes will all updates packed when you download the game. So basically the platinum is unobtainable at the moment.

I made sure I didn't do anything wrong with the iron belly trophy, I've obtained it 2 times already so I know how it works B)

It does works just fine ^-^ But not with digital version

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I might be wrong, but I'm still seeing people getting this trophy for PS4.. does anyone know if it's glitched where it'll pop randomly? Some said to wait for the patch, which is fine, but if it's obtainable now any help in getting it would be appreciated,

The only way to get it now is:

- You have the retail version

- You removed all patches from PS4 (delete game and start disc)