"Way Of The Pachinko King" Trophy (How to get it easily)

Elusion_428

If you have played Yakuza: Of The End (Dead Souls in the west) you must know  by now how diffucult and unfair this minigame can be. You needed a Get-Rich-Quick item and awesome luck to get the trophy, a trophy that has kept many people away from the Platinum. 

However in Yakuza 4 this trophy is SUPER easy. Of course the ways explained in the trophy guide make this trophy look kinda easy, but there's another way twice as easy that'll guarantee you this trophy. So let's get started!

WHAT DO I NEED?

-Yakuza 4 Upgrade Pack (It's free on PSN)

-Underground Locker Key F4 (It's on Kamurocho Rooftops West in the luxurious looking plant area)

OK I GOT THEM. NOW WHAT?

Now, you have to visit 2 locations. First of all, go to the Underground Mall and open the F4 Locker. You should get your first Get-Rich-Quick item. Then, go to Naomi's Palace and talk to Bob B. He'll let you access the Upgrade Pack gifts. Open the Rare Items Sets and in one of them you should find another Get-Rich-Quick item.

In the end you should end up with 2 Get-Rich-Quick Items and a smile on your face :)

WAIT DON'T CLOSE THE PAGE YET!

I know you're in a hurry to get the trophy but you need to know a (let's call it) trick in order to get the trophy. Head to the Volcano and access and Virtua Fighter Pachinko Machine. Spend 1.000 yen in order to start the game and slowly turn the reel up with the right arrow. But only slightly! Once one ball gets in the Target Pocket turn the reel down so you won't lose any balls. Once you get the jackpot and the message "BONUS" appears on the screen, turn the reel up to 25%-35% as yewjhin and Breadskin mentioned in their guide. The Jackpot Bonus lasts 15 on-screen turns and by the end you should have about 1600-1750 balls. Quit the game, rinse and repeat for the trophy and you should be good to go!

WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE?

Because if you don't turn the reel down you'll lose balls and you'll end up with about 2800 balls in the end costing you the trophy.

ONE FINAL TIP

Make a save before entering Volcano so if anything goes wrong, you will be able to restart.

Enjoy! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...