2016’s Top 10 PS Vita Games

Dead Weight

What console should be featured in the next community chosen list?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What console should be featured in the next community chosen list?

• PS4
    • PSP
    • PS2
    • PS1
    • A Nintendo console
    • A Microsoft console
    • A Sega console
    • PC
    • Mobile
    • None, I don't want another list

• 3 weeks later...

How often will this poll get updated since new Vita games come out all the time?

Two suggestions:

• Next poll should be for PSTV  :P
  • When PS Vita poll is revisited, since the site has 165,000 members, there should be a minimal number of voters. Say 250-300. I'd like to say 1,650 so at that the 1% can speak for everyone, like real life B)  , but that might take a while. Instead, .0003% of members spoke for the whole PSNP Community.  :(

• When PS Vita poll is revisited, since the site has 165,000 members, there should be a minimal number of voters. Say 250-300. I'd like to say 1,650 so at that the 1% can speak for everyone, like real life B)  , but that might take a while. Instead, .0003% of members spoke for the whole PSNP Community.  :(

There are 300 Vita owners? :awesome: Let alone 1650? :awesome:

There are 300 Vita owners? :awesome: Let alone 1650? :awesome:

According to this site, looking at a game like Gravity Rush, which is only on Vita, has 31,221 Platinum Achievers of the 196,820 Owners tracked. 196,820 of the 2.5 million gamers tracked on this site is (rounded down) about 12 percent. If we assume the same 12 percent of the Platinum Achievers are members, we're talking about 3,746 members are Vita owners.

I'm ready to go out on a limb and say yes, there are not only 300 Vita owners, but that there are at least 300 Vita owners that are members here. :blink:  A silent portion, but a strong portion.  B)

Edited by DaivRules

According to this site, looking at a game like Gravity Rush, which is only on Vita, has 31,221 Platinum Achievers of the 196,820 Owners tracked. 196,820 of the 2.5 million gamers tracked on this site is (rounded down) about 12 percent. If we assume the same 12 percent of the Platinum Achievers are members, we're talking about 3,746 members are Vita owners.

I'm ready to go out on a limb and say yes, there are not only 300 Vita owners, but that there are at least 300 Vita owners that are members here. :blink:  A silent portion, but a strong portion.  B)

Okay, it was obviously supposed to be a joke, but let me retrace my statement.

Are there 300 Vita owners that satisfy this?

being an active forum member (to realize something like this is happening) && actually HAVE more than 10 games to be relevant? =D

Okay, it was obviously supposed to be a joke, but let me retrace my statement.

Are there 300 Vita owners that satisfy this?

being an active forum member (to realize something like this is happening) && actually HAVE more than 10 games to be relevant? =D

I guess not. I'll go away now.  -_-

How often will this poll get updated since new Vita games come out all the time?

Two suggestions:

• Next poll should be for PSTV  :P

I'll probably make another Vita list down the line, maybe at the end of 2016.

Like Satoshi said even though there are 165,000 members on this site, not very many actually use the forums and play/own a vita

Edited by A-Brawl3r

• 3 years later...

Gravity Rush being in the top 3 is no surprise. Fantastic game, just like Jak II. Killzone: Mercenary being listed in the top 10 is also admirable and reasonable, as it's both one of Vita's finest games and installments in the Killzone series, even while being a portable game.