How Many Trophies Did You Attain in 2015?

Aela

So, how many trophies did you attain in 2015? Was it what you roughly expected? Was it more or less than what you expected? 

To find this out, we can look at our statistics page to see the amount of trophies we had on December 31st of 2015 and then subtract the amount of trophies we had on December 31st of 2014 to calculate the total for the whole year

5f3bae94102729ca55f593c64d047563.png

For example, I had attained 1063 trophies last year

I'd consider last year a rather slow year for me in terms of trophies. I hope to surpass last year's progress this year

What about you? And do you hope to attain at least a certain amount of trophies this year?

Edited by Aela
  • Like 3

Have I not took a hiatus in the first half of 2015 I could've earned double the amount. 2511-ish trophies total. This year, however, is going to be slow as I will be focusing on FFXIV for the majority of my time.

scsccscs.jpg

Edited by Xeliot

Start (Jan 1, 2015)                               Finish (December 31, 2015)

Bronze -                      1405                                                      2760                      

Silver -                         393                                                        760

Gold -                          93                                                          212

Platinum -                   27                                                          56

Total -                         1918                                                      3788

1870 trophies earned.

Never really thought about how many trophies I had gotten. But I suppose it's higher than I would have thought.

Definitely don't see myself coming close to that amount this year.