Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aela

How Many Trophies Did You Attain in 2015?

146 posts in this topic

So, how many trophies did you attain in 2015? Was it what you roughly expected? Was it more or less than what you expected? 

To find this out, we can look at our statistics page to see the amount of trophies we had on December 31st of 2015 and then subtract the amount of trophies we had on December 31st of 2014 to calculate the total for the whole year

5f3bae94102729ca55f593c64d047563.png

For example, I had attained 1063 trophies last year

I'd consider last year a rather slow year for me in terms of trophies. I hope to surpass last year's progress this year

What about you? And do you hope to attain at least a certain amount of trophies this year?

Edited by Aela

2,116 trophies in 2015, now to beat that in 2016 :D

2,553 Trophies. I doubt I'll beat it this year. Got 50 plats as well. We'll see how the year goes then.

Have I not took a hiatus in the first half of 2015 I could've earned double the amount. 2511-ish trophies total. This year, however, is going to be slow as I will be focusing on FFXIV for the majority of my time.

scsccscs.jpg

Edited by Xeliot

I only earned 1016 trophies last year. For some reason, I think I'll earn more trophies this year. Probably going to go through my backlog.

I got 725. Had hoped for 1,000, but that was optimistic considering the year I was having. So not making any goals just yet except I'd like to at least double what I got last year.

I had 1764. I was thinking it was more but oh well.

Start (Jan 1, 2015)                               Finish (December 31, 2015)

Bronze -                      1405                                                      2760                      

Silver -                         393                                                        760

Gold -                          93                                                          212

Platinum -                   27                                                          56

Total -                         1918                                                      3788

1870 trophies earned.

Never really thought about how many trophies I had gotten. But I suppose it's higher than I would have thought.

Definitely don't see myself coming close to that amount this year.

866 trophies. Started trophy hunting again in June, and I barely played during my fall semester of school. So that's 866 over the summer and winter holiday mostly. I'll take it! Cheers to another great year of trophy hunting ahead of us! :D

2712 difference. Don't think I will top that for 2016.

Sound Shapes and Sly Cross saves helped the amount.

Edited by Kishnabe

2,777 overall, with 57 platinums

I barely did any JRPGs last year and now they've really started to pile up in my backlog, so I probably won't even get close to that many in 2016

1,220 not bad (But not good) for my 1st full year of having a PSN account.

This was my best year.

I never set a goal to get 1,000 trophies in a year but I was secretly hoping that I would. :D

I acquired 1445 trophies last year. Not too bad, in my opinion, especially since I took roughly a 3 month break.

I got 3015 in 2015. That's like 8.2 a day. At that rate, it'll only take me 3 years to finish my backlog if I don't add any more games.

There's no way I'm keeping up that rate and there's no way I'm not getting any more games.

I got 3018 in 2015, that's like 3 more than Kuuhaku. :P

Pretty pleased with that considering I got a lot of UR trophies and UR plats during this year as well. :)

Not my best year but I don't really care about trophies anymore

1,096 trophies and 26 platinums