How Many Trophies Did You Attain in 2015?

Aela

B: 908

S: 294

G: 143

P: 30

1,375 total trophies.

Highest number of platinums in a year for me, although I think I've had better years in terms of total trophies. Got an Xbox One and started spending some time catching up on exclusives on that, and I'll be spending even more time on it this year, so I'll be lucky to get half as many in 2016.

Edited by ONUOsFan

I earned 2393 trophies, 100% or platinumed 43 (22 platinums) and was the first to earn a trophy (Make the Call in Organ Trail).  my plan was to earn 50% the trophies I had earned before this year, and I started with 4,722.  I barely made it by achieving trophy 7083 on 12/26.  All in all, a great year.  I won't come close this year

I earned 1,536 trophies, 32 of which were Platinum trophies. It was my most successful year ever, as I almost doubled both my trophy and Platinum counts. Judging by how both my life and free time are shaping up however, I don't think 2015 will ever be topped, and the year will probably mark my peak as a trophy hunter.

(I'm going to be winding down over the next couple of years, and might even retire from trophy hunting once I hit 100 Platinum trophies. We'll see.)

Edited by darkamdusias