How Many Trophies Did You Attain in 2015?

Aela

Slacker. :P

My plan this year is to only play DriveClub, so if I can 100% that, I should at least double my trophy total, depending on how much more DLC is released B)

I don't have the kind of support you do.  :P

Also, seriously?  Or am I reading your declaration incorrectly?  Only one game?  Or is that the only thing you have plans on playing and 100%ing, and you'll fill in stuff wherever?

I don't have the kind of support you do.  :P

Also, seriously?  Or am I reading your declaration incorrectly?  Only one game?  Or is that the only thing you have plans on playing and 100%ing, and you'll fill in stuff wherever?

The support giveth and taketh ;) (but certainly does help with boosting local MP)

I was actually poking fun at DriveClub and all its DLC. The game has so many trophies it could be a years worth

• Like 1

The support giveth and taketh ;) (but certainly does help with boosting local MP)

I was actually poking fun at DriveClub and all its DLC. The game has so many trophies it could be a years worth

But mostly giveth, I'm sure.  :P

Ah.  I know you like driving games, so I wasn't sure if you were poking fun or serious.  Though reading that comment again, I don't know why I thought that.  :shrug:

Edited by themindisacity

Start (Jan 1, 2015)                               Finish (December 31, 2015)

Bronze -                    273                                                         467                  

Silver -                        62                                                         113

Gold -                            7                                                           21

Platinum -                     0                                                             2

Total -                        342                                                        603

I've got to calculate it out because I have some trophies without a timestamp that aren't covered in the trophy graph in the statistics section. Anyway: That's how I went in 2015 ;) Almost doubled my Silver tropies, tripled (!) the Gold ones and 2 Plats that year make it slow, but pretty good for a start as trophy hunter. And one thing's for sure: 2016 will see many more! I expected to get around 250 trophies in 2015 and I managed to get 261 of them which succeeded my expectations but on the other hand I wanted to get at least 3 Plats done - 2 were the outcome and that's merely the bad side of it...

Like I said above: 2016 will probably be a year where I can't save myself of popping trophies :D

Here is the math results I did for my trophies count:

2015: 1515 as of 1/1/15 and 16 of them are :platinum: platinums

2016: 2048 as of 1/6/16 and 25 of them are :platinum: platinums

So I have gained 533 trophies in 2015, not too bad but at least I got 9 :platinum: platinums

Edited by TheVader66