How Many Trophies Did You Attain in 2015?

Aela

I only started this account in Febuary so all of them apart from the ones in the last 8 days.

Considering I was in the military when I started. I moved to the other side of the world. Had a 70 hour a week job for a bit got married, studied a bit.

I think I did pretty well in 2015. Can't see me getting no more in 2016 to be honest.

Despite starting full-time work in April, and up until then playing Destiny almost exclusively (even after I got the Plat in Nov '14) I managed 335 trophies (3 Platinum, 19 Gold, 68 Silver, 245 Bronze) but even this was a landmark year for me. I got my 1000th Trophy Just before New Years Eve and more than doubled my number of Platinums! (LOL).

In 2015 I tended to stick to just a few games that some local area friends and I play; Borderlands 2, Diablo III: RoS, Destiny and Battlefield 4. This year though it looks as if I might be concentrating on myself more as there is a distinct lack of multi-player games that would interest my gaming group (and we LAN often).

I've already got 2 Platinum's this year and 100% on 3 PSN titles. I plan on working through the backlog of PS Plus titles I've never played (and one's I have) and see how many I can complete by the end of the year.

Things I'd like to achieve in 2016

• Earn 1000 trophies this year.
  • Reach Level 15 on PSN
  • Raise my trophies per day to 0.75 (currently 0.45). I spent 2 years off the PSN due to my PS3 dying, then discovering Path of Exile on PC
  • Raise my completion rate to 50% (currently 31%) Might be a bit optimistic.
  • Finally finish the Platinum's for Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. The first 2 games I installed when I first bought my PS4 over 2 years ago.
  • Get my PS3 reballed so I can get the last 2 trophies to plat Gran Turismo 5, then play GT6.

That's just off the top of my head.