Down for everyone or just me?

lesk8vaincra

Just started up PlayStation Store on my PS4 and loaded fine, but wouldn't start up a few minutes ago, and can see my friends list and stuff too.

EDIT: Just tried to download Bloodborne DLC and I'm now getting error messages and getting kicked off the store.

Edited by giveherthedluffy

"We're aware that some users are having trouble accessing PSN. Thanks for your patience as we investigate."

"We are doing maintenance."

I'm confused.

DDoS attack or technical shortcoming by Sony?

"We're aware that some users are having trouble accessing PSN. Thanks for your patience as we investigate."

"We are doing maintenance."

I'm confused.

DDoS attack or technical shortcoming by Sony?

https://www.reddit.com/r/playstation/comments/3zg0md/psn_is_being_ddosd_back_to_the_stone_age_mainly/

Not sure if legit, but something is happening on that map.

Script kiddies again shit is tiresome it's affecting a whole business what needs to happen is if you get caught min 15 year's instead of a slap on the wrist.

There is currently a punishment max 10 years for a DDOS attack. Although it is difficult to track down the people responsible

So I'm back playing Warframe for a while now, trying to farm Frost Prime before he's back in the vault, one day left to get the helm (the rng loves me), fire up the PS4 and...PSN is down, un-f.....g-believable!  Guess I'll be shelling out for this in the trade chat now.   Lol