Question About Stickers

DaRetroOne

Is your question still an issue now that you got it sorted out? I'm still trying to find a way to be helpful, but i fail to understand your problem.

I was getting the 'Ace' on a level confused but I understand fully now. My question still is if stickers (or any item bubble) obtained in co-op go to both players or just the player who collected it?

I was getting the 'Ace' on a level confused but I understand fully now. My question still is if stickers (or any item bubble) obtained in co-op go to both players or just the player who collected it?

As Beliar4 said, stickers are given for all players, even if they aren't close to each other, they are granted stickers the moment one of the players get it. Some stickers requires other stickers to open the path and is easier if someone can open those for you. All in all, getting all stickers is useless trophy wise as there is nothing asking you to do that. I still 100% all stages but 3 regardless. Might go back and finish them one day.

Stickers are collected for both.

As Beliar4 said, stickers are given for all players, even if they aren't close to each other, they are granted stickers the moment one of the players get it. Some stickers requires other stickers to open the path and is easier if someone can open those for you. All in all, getting all stickers is useless trophy wise as there is nothing asking you to do that. I still 100% all stages but 3 regardless. Might go back and finish them one day.

Sweet thanks guys!