Is server down or something

The game is a disaster when it comes to its multiplayer, there are still 2 glitched multiplayer trophies that won't unlock for me lol. 

I remember about a year ago I tried playing online and I couldn't connect to EA's servers, then a week later it worked. This game is all over the place, a mess, good luck! :P

Edited by BlindMango

EDIT - forgot to mention that most activity was on servers with DLC maps so you would have to buy those to join.

Perfect, thx for PS+ game Sony :D

You can play online, first you have to download patch and later find valid server (without DLC). I saw 4 of them :)

Edited by biokam
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I somehow was able to get all the multiplayer trophies with a boosting group. We ran into a bunch of douchebag foreign kids. I'm not sure if the servers are worse.

Yes, there will be two multiplayer trophies that will glitch. Just follow the MOH Warfighter stats site religiously.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I was about to earn that "15 minutes online play" trophy and be stuck with them forever after 6 minutes of play... but I gave up the game because it's such a trash with its online trophies that risk to glitch on you forever and the abysmal multiplayer. Without mentionning that we in NA we pay for the damn DLC maps so the grinding is longer, no way I pay $10 for this crap. Even I'd get the EU version with a EU account, I wouldn't. I platinum'd Medal of Honor reboot, it was mediocre and they should have stopped there, Warfighter shouldn't have existed.

• Like 1