Can I continue playing after credits roll?

SteveVice

Yes, there is a NG+ after you beat it. In fact, you need to beat it 2 or 3 times to be able to get all the pieces of equipments. In this mode you will start the game all over but you keep everything you had before, and the game becomes a little harder than before. (WRONG GAME)

And welcome to PSNP :wave:

Edited by RangyRV

Well, you don't actually go through a standard NG+ if I remember correctly. The final level in the game is called the Ghost Ship. It's basically an extra challenge level. You only need to beat it once to get the platinum. But you can go through it multiple times (it becomes Ghost Ship Extreme on the second time through).

I should also note that you are allowed to free roam all the planets after you beat the actual game. Ghost Ship is an extra end game level. But you can still go back to any planet you want, and collect anything you may have missed.

Edited by PREDRAG-K

Well, you don't actually go through a standard NG+ if I remember correctly. The final level in the game is called the Ghost Ship. It's basically an extra challenge level. You only need to beat it once to get the platinum. But you can go through it multiple times (it becomes Ghost Ship Extreme on the second time through).

I should also note that you are allowed to free roam all the planets after you beat the actual game. Ghost Ship is an extra end game level. But you can still go back to any planet you want, and collect anything you may have missed.

But it's Ghost Ship Extreme that's required for the platinum, not the regular Ghost Ship (that is required to get Extreme though, obviously) :P

• Like 2