In need of help

I just don't get it but is there a glitch or something going on with this game? I mean I replayed it after finding out that I got rid of the save by mistake when I was cleaning out my ps3 but there is something going on with the sound effects of the car. When ever I go to my car the brake sound effect to the car keeps looping over and over even when am not using the brakes it keeps going and it's starting to annoy me a lot now that am trying to do a few side quests. Can any of you help me out here?

The sound effects for Deadly Premonition are not the best .I often found myself listening to repetitive and weird sound effects to the situation but i never was annoyed cause of that.

I can handle sound effects being heard if I do something to make it happen or it happens if the games makes it but to keep looping over and over again even when am not using the brakes is just annoying to me for I want to hear what York talk to zack about stuff and hearing this sound effect over and over is stopping me from hearing it.

I think that's the least of the problems this game has, haha. Are you using a random police car? They do have horrible sound effects but just driving in general is broken, you should do the one side quest to get York's original car back ASAP because every police car is horrendous, the side quest is in a scrapyard owned by General Lysander. York's car is easier to drive, looks better and i don't remember it having terrible sound effects that loops every 2 seconds.  :lol: