Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

I wish i could do that, but i'm almost 100% sure that i won't be able to 100% CoD Ghosts and Tlou on ps3. A friend gave me the season pass for Ghosts, but i hate extinction, same goes for Tlou multiplayer, boosting sessions would be an option, but english isn't my first language and i don't feel confortable enough speaking it, so i avoid creating boost sessions in order to not annoy other players. I already have all dlc for almost every game i own, some of them aren't complete yet because i played and got 100% on them on xbox 360 (MGR: Revengeance and Bioshock Infinite are some examples), before i sold it and got my ps3.

So, do you want a 100% profile, what's keeping you grom getting it?

• Like 2

Yeah at least once I intend to 100% everything started on my profile. It will definitely be time-consuming but I'm not gonna give up! And I'm gonna go for all the online trophies on my account soon so they won't become unobtainable. And I have bought nearly every DLC that has trophies attached to it for incomplete games other than Gucamelee! but I will buy the DLC's for that soon. Even though some of the incomplete games on my account like Injustice,Soul Calibur 5,Payday 2,etc won't be easy to platinum but I will achieve them! They won't be easy but I'll stick with them.

Edited by DanteHellMode98
  • Like 1

↓ nothing will stop me! nothing! :devil:

lol That's only a dream for me, congrats.

I would like to quote everyone, but i'm using a crappy ultrabook that i only use to watch collectibles videos and keep an eye on missable trophies...

I didn't had to buy the dlc for everything i have, some friends gave me their accounts when they stopped playing (like one account with Borderlands 2 Season pass i got some months ago), some dlc i got from sales, other i get with "change", for example, when i pre ordered RE 0, i got 2 Rocket League dlcs, because i only use pre paid cards.

Far too little to late for that. As far as I know Armored Core V is impossible platinum and I have one trophy on that. not sure about others games on my list.
Wander is impossible to platinum because trophy glitches and I can't find anyone for the griffin trophies either. And other games I just don't think I'm good enough to do them. I also don't have any plans to buy all the DLC for my games either.

Edited by Nightstream88

Nope. Would be nice, but I'm not great at games... not to mention DLC, shut down or unstable servers, PvP trophies, glitched games, stuff that's too frustrating to bother with...

Should be higher than it is, though. I keep jumping around for various reasons.

Wish I could, But I would have take a year off from work and master some pretty tough games in my backlog, plus there are a few that would take a godly amount of boosting for MP since no one plays them anymore.

The only way is to make a 2nd account, hells no

Edited by Titanic Balls

Yeaaaaah... no. I already am missing trophies that are unobtainable, so not gonna happen. Anyways, there's still online trophies that I can still get, for games like Uncharted 2 and 3 (Ps3 versions) but I don't feel like endlessly grinding for the online multiplayer trophies, so I don't really care about getting a 100% ratio. But I will try to get a 80% completion ratio at least though,