Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

Not at all. I dabbled quite a bit early on and I have no problem trying out a game to see if it fits. As a result my completion rate is really low but I'm okay with that as long as I'm spending my time the way I want to.

• Like 1

Not in a million years. As long as I'm having fun I'll keep playing, and go for platinums/100% if it's enjoyable. The second it stops being fun or I get bored I'll move onto something else regardless of how incomplete a game is. My spare time is pretty valuable to me so I want to make sure I'm doing something I enjoy  :)

• Like 2

I want 90%. I'm happy with 90%. 100% would make hunting boring and it makes my account look like I have an alt and I only hunt games I know I can do on this account, that's what I think when I see 100% completion. I'm not saying that thought process is always right; but that's what I assume. 

100% completion is only ever impressive imo if you have ultra rare plats and maybe trophies below 1%. An account with 90%+ completion but with only easy games is just as boring and bland as an account with the same plats but 50% completion. 

It really is a case of quality over quantity to me. Accounts with only common and above plats aren't even worth paying attention to imo. 

Edited by AlphaTrash
  • Like 2

I'm aiming for 70% but it's not a major thing if I go over or under. My major thing right now is so just play every game on my list and finish the game. I went through a period where I'd purchase a game, play it for 4-5 hours and never touch it again/sell it. Now I'm on my way to getting there, not really going for platinums or 100% unless I really like the game.

I intend to keep it this way. Of course I have to play games on a separate profile so I can drop them if they are too boring/hard/glitchy, and I have to aim for multiplayer trophies as fast as possible because servers can get shut down or just finding players might be pain in the rear.

The most notorious drop I had was the Injustice, I got the Ultimate Battler and all challenges stars. And then it glitches on me and I couldn't get the all moves trophy. I was so angry that I deleted the profile and blessed heavens that I didn't synced my trophies. I avoid hard games since then, games are meant for pleasure, not for labour.

That's my plan, but I have alot of very grindy trophies to do on games that require alot of luck to gain any sort of progress on the trophy.  Trying to do more backlog games that I currently have trophies for.  I do about 1 new game for every 2 backlog games I do so I don't have to grind all the time.

smiegelfleegel.png

Nope, 100% would be too much stress. I like to play everything I like and I can't be bothered to switch accounts, avoid hard games or games with too much DLC, etc.

My PSN profile is, for me, mostly a timeline of my gaming habits since 2010. It shows the games I love and had fun with, some games I got bored of and abandoned midway. I try, however, to unlock as many trophies as possible because I just love collecting them and have fun hearing that 'ding' sound. I'm even working on my backlog games, this improves completion %, but going for 100% is pretty much impossible and there is no way I am starting a new account for this purpose.

Edited by Guimace

I'm trying to get as close to 100% as I can, even though it's like torture sometimes. :( I would have given up on it, but this girl who was my friend (psn name: thevampirediva) doesn't give up on trophies. She gets all her games to 100% and I feel like I can't stop unless she does, because it means I'm less than her. So I'm stuck being like her by being a completionist, no matter how much I hate a game. :(

I want 90%. I'm happy with 90%. 100% would make hunting boring and it makes my account look like I have an alt and I only hunt games I know I can do on this account, that's what I think when I see 100% completion. I'm not saying that thought process is always right; but that's what I assume. 

100% completion is only ever impressive imo if you have ultra rare plats and maybe trophies below 1%. An account with 90%+ completion but with only easy games is just as boring and bland as an account with the same plats but 50% completion. 

It really is a case of quality over quantity to me. Accounts with only common and above plats aren't even worth paying attention to imo. 

I agree, in fact my soon to be 100% profile, although it doesn't sports a huge amount of completed games, follows this philosophy and includes every single game I've played on any Playstation system I own, regardless of difficulty or lenght.

I agree, in fact my soon to be 100% profile, although it doesn't sports a huge amount of completed games, follows this philosophy and includes every single game I've played on any Playstation system I own, regardless of difficulty or lenght.

Nice profile man ;) 

Congrats on 100% when you hit it. 

You should try out injustice on the ps4. It's not as bad as the rarity makes you think and you've done some challenging games already, I think you could do it.