Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

I'd love to, but sadly, there are a lot of shitty games I added when I didn't care about completion (Capcom Arcade Cabinet, Jetpack Joyride), and others that are impossible to complete due to being glitched (Pinballistik) or impossible because of Online servers not working (PES 2010, FIFA 11).

Despite that, I'll keep working to increase my %. I hope to reach 80% by the end of the year. That would be awesome :D

Never will and i wouldn't stop playing games just for the sake of getting a 100% profile

Muramasa Rebirth (46% couldn't complete fury mode and didn't buy DLC)

Blazblue CP (84% im not that good with fighting games to be honest)

Arcana Hearts 3 Lovemax (74% same reason)

Atelier Meruru Plus (88% kinda hard beating dlc bosses and no patience to start crafting everything again)

IA/ VT Colorful (88% tried at least but gave up on hard step up 13 to 16)

Cross Blood Infinity (71% tedious dungeon crawler)

Toukiden (71% ultra tedious after post game content)

Toukiden Kiwami (75% same reason)

Samurai Warriors 3 Chronicles (64% too much grind for an hack and slash game, im done)

Nope. 

Bloodborne is my bane for this ATM anyway as I'm not very good at Soul games, although I enjoy them. And I can't be bothered with Brutal Mode in Uncharted, I'd rather play something else  :lol:

But I am keeping it hopefully above 85-90% just because I enjoy getting as many trophies as I can, presuming I enjoy the game :) Seems to be working by playing only a couple of games at a time.

Edited by VitalFury

He most likely means that in order to maintain 100% completion, one would have to avoid hard games.

But thats not necessary. I have a 100% profile with games like: Super Meat Boy, all MGS games , the binding of isaac, Rouge Legacy, Shadow of the Colossus etc...

Edited by Broni1337

By playing hard games on a separate user then syncing it with your psn once you have the platinum, you can maintain 100%. Catch is you cant get multiplayer trophies without a psn. I played mirrors edge offline but it was WAY too much so I said fuck it and kept on going without losing %

Definitely YES, i menaged to obtain the infamous trophy  Finally! of Senran Kagura bon appetit!, after platted that i'll continue with Dragon quest heroes(the secret bosses are really annoying) and then the real challenge, try to get the platinum of Toukiden, with an online ridicolous it will be pretty hard but i'm positive, i'll return to the perfect profile before the end of the year :wub:  

I noticed a few posts on the May PS+ topic talking about how expensive the Tropico 5 DLC is, and this got me thinking about 100% again. I can certainly understand the desire for 100%, but for me, it would be an incredibly restrictive way to play. I wouldn't be able to try a game and then quit if I didn't like it, I would be forced to buy all of the DLC for a title whether I wanted it or not, I would be forced to play game modes that I'm just not interested in (i.e. multiplayer), and I would be forced to take into consideration a game's difficulty when picking it up. All of these things would detract from the fun of playing video games for me.  I guess I just don't understand how the benefit of a 100% profile (which as far as I can tell is just self satisfaction) would ever outweigh the cost, but I would certainly be interested in hearing other opinions.

Unless I have the courage to complete Jak 2 and Sly 3, I will never have a 100% profile, and that's okay - I think I'd get ulcers trying to stress over completing every game. :lol:

Also, I never plan on playing LEGO Avengers again so no DLC for me, so that will never be 100%.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

• 7 months later...

I won't ever be able to achieve 100% on my account. I don't think even 80% is possible. Right now my completion is 51.37% based on the trophy card number. My 2016 goal was 50%. Ultimate goal for my account would probably be 70%. 2017 is gonna be quite the trophy year for me. Gonna try n hit the ground sprinting as soon as the year turns