Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

I would love to but sadly I can never get 100% on my profile. Reason being because some trophies I have left to earn are online trophies. The thing is the servers were shut down for those games so those trophies are unobtainable along with the platinum. So I am trying to maintain a 90% or above completion for my profile. That is the closest I will ever get to 100%.

Edited by marvelboy10

I'll never have 100% on my account for a variety of reasons (expensive DLC, closed servers, glitched trophies) though I have been slowly raising it and 80% is finally within reach.  I'm just happy enjoying games and I like that the trophies either make me explore more or challenge me to try things I wouldn't get on just a normal playthrough.

To each their own.

I would, but I don't think I can achieve this. There are a few games I wish I never started. Everyone has these, I guess.

My goal is to be over 95%.

I started last year in September with a completion rate of 82,25% and as of now I am at 93,14%.

I try to clean up as much as possible, every bronze gives me 0,01%, silver 0,02% and gold 0,06% to my completion.

Every new started game with a Platinum increases my rate by about 0,05%.

Sometime next year I should be able to get the desired 95% I guess :)

I'm not that big of a completionist tbh. Even if I wanted to I couldn't anyway due to server shutdowns, games I couldn't dream of platting, DLC etc. 

Sure I'll aim for a high completion rate but ultimately it's just to enjoy the games and platinum what I can.

I was planning to keep an 100% profile until Need For Speed said "F you all" and came with that impossible DLC. So.. No. I got really frustrated playing Need For Speed without DLC, if i play some more i need a lifetime supply of controllers. Oh, and the servers of Dante's Inferno are (temporary?) down, so that last trophy is also unobtainable for the moment.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My goal is to 100% everything I own at some point... but it's a long goal as I'm currently trying to get whatever online stuff done that I can. So far I've managed to stay ahead of the server closures. Every now and again I pick up some old games and 100% them, but online is my currently priority