Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

Hell no, I am trophy hunter but in the end of the day, I am just a gamer trying to have fun with my games. I like trying out new games and sometimes I love them so much that I want to Platinum them (Hyperdimension Neptunia Series, God of War Series, Infamous Series, Pre-PS3 GTA) but sometimes I love the game but not to the point of platinum the game but just to play casually (Call of Duty Treyarch series, Post-PS2 GTA series). Also sadly, I have two games where it is impossible to platinum because the severs are down.

I've managed to hit 100% Completion a few times....but that's mostly due to the fact I like to have 1 game at a time (although that's gone at the moment with my 3 games on the go).

Just something I enjoy doing. I dread the day where I can't get a trophy due to servers or just impossible difficulty.

However, it can be good motivation to get a plat that's a challenge.

• Like 1

I'd love to, but I think it's not worth the time when there's a lot of games waiting to be played. I have some games that are just a pain to plat (some Rock Band, Mortal Kombat) and some DLC (LBP2, Uncharted). There's also some games (now hidden) that I used to play before I was a trophy hunter.

I'm quite happy with my 90%, that's good enough.

To many unobtainable trophies on my account. My final goal is to achieve a nice 95% and maintain it. But for now too busy getting dark matter on BO 3 :P

Same here.. I think that I have around 50+ unobtainable trophies (Ridge Racer Driftopia, Zen Pinball and probably some more..), and on top of those are stuff that I don't believe that I would be able to get (well or simply don't feel like trying for weeks to get them), like the SFIV, SSFIV and Motorstorm Pacific Rift (I can still 100% it, if it's still possible to download the patch + DLC, since when the servers went offline the offline became a bit screwed up because it wanted to connect to the server a lot..)..

My aim is to get to 90% + (bottom line was always 85%), but had some games started that I wasn't able to finish when my PS3 got YLOD.. now I borrowed my brother's PS3 and am starting to clean up those games! Feels good to see my profile getting closer to the 90% again :) , along my unearned trophy count getting further from the 1000 mark!

No. Not only is it impossible now that games like 2010 South Africa World Cup & FIFA 11 servers are down, I really don't fancy buying DLC for every single game regardless of how much I liked it or disliked it just to get 100%. Also, there are games like Gravity Rush which I absolutely hated and I haven't even got the platinum in so I'm happy enough with a 70-80% profile,