Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

While I try and platinum every game I put in, I don't think having a 100% completion ratio really means much in the long run. Half the time if not more it makes you waste money on DLC that isn't even worth it or good just so you can get a few trophies to maintain your completion ratio (AC:Revelations map pack for example), servers shut down for games sometimes making it factually impossible at that point.

I find most people with a 100% ratio also tend to avoid games that either have hard multiplayer requirements or just hard games in general for the fear of them losing it, not saying everyone with a 100% ratio does that though.

• Like 1

I highly doubt it with my schedule as it is. Not to mention the few games I have that seem quite challenging to 100% (ESO and Injustice mostly). I usually try to get everything I can but my goal is usually getting at least an 80% completion overall. That seems a bit more realistic to me.

Edited by BlueDragonRR

I probably can but I don't know if I will though. Never have the time and energy to do so. I don't think I ever will attain 100%, probably because I'm constantly going to be starting new games. Maybe if I stop myself from starting new games to try and finish off trophy lists, but I probably won't be doing that anytime soon. I will always try to keep the percentage high though. 

Edited by Fad

Abso-fucking-lutely! I plan to put some tough as nails games on there though, like Guitar Hero: Van Halen and Lost Planet 2, but those games will make me want that 100% even more. I do keep adding on games to my profile, which is why it has such a low percentage rate right now, (a measly 56.83%), but I tend to jump around, which is why it takes me forever to get platinum trophies. I know that most DLC is actually shit, and is kind of a waste of money, but I'm sucked in right now and I can't stop. Yes, I have some easy as hell games on my profile, yet those will be compensated by the ridiculously challenging games that I plan to put on there to make everything more impressive. Yes, I will avoid certain games like the plague, like those with unachievable and glitched trophies, but comparing those to the amount of games I plan to put on my profile puts that to shame. I still have my ultimate goal of becoming number one in the world, and having a 100% profile will make it all the more sweeter.

No, there are a bunch of games that I 1) don't like 2) are too hard or take too long 3) have unachievable trophies.

I'm starting to give less of a fuck about this, which is a good thing.

Usually I look up a guide before I start a game to see which trophies I can get on my first playthrough. But now, I focus on enjoying the first playthrough and perhaps going for trophies afterwards if I like the game and the difficulty seems reasonable.

• Like 1

Allthough I would like my average from over to a higher level, I have no intention to get 100%. I only 100% games that I like from now on. I sometimes buy the DLC if it ain't too expensive.

Other than that due to Gamespy, Motorstorm and EA I own a few games that allready are impossible to obtain all Trophies.

100%? No way!

Don't think I could if I even wanted to as some games online servers have been turned off now.  But why would you want to 100% your profile anyway.  Would just turn the enjoyment of gaming into a chore and I'm guessing that people who do go for 100% in everything end up dismissing great games because of certain trophies. 

I love getting plats & 100% on my games, but I do that when I enjoy the game.  Have had a blast with others that I have no chance of completing fully.

I did plan to initially, and started by ensuring I had no trophies with an online requirement left on my profile; and this is still the case.

However, I realised in time that life is too short and other hobbies still need to take precedence.

Edited by BOOTP
  • Like 1

I'd love to, but that would mean spending way too much time playing games or DLC I didn't like very much. I really enjoy going for the 100% in a game if I liked it, but if I don't, I'm not gonna stress too much over it. Of course saying that, it still bothers me when I see games on my profile that aren't at 100%, but I'll get over it. :P I'm currently aiming for at 90% or above average completion, and I'll be happy if I can reach that.  :)  

Edited by Undead Wolf

Yes and it's a sickness. Definitely getting all online trophies just in case the servers shut down (friggin hate online trophies...).

Games that have DLC trophies will only be bought if there is a season pass or premium/gold/GOTY or whatever edition with a reasonable price.

I will only be truly free if I play a game that suddenly, out of nowhere, has an unobtainable trophy. It would shatter my heart, but I'll be released from my cage~

Also, if you do achieve 100%, it will be gone as soon as you start a new game anyway. :P

At first when I started I did wanted to, but then I figured out I'd missed out or avoid on a lot of great games. As long as I liked the game I always tend to buy the dlc's for them. So far I have no unachievables trophies but getting to at least 90-95% completion someday would be great without hiding any trophies. Maintaining a 100% account can be difficult but I give props to those that can. 

Absolutely not.

I wouldn't want gaming to become work. You either have to complete all games no matter how shitty or difficult they are or be very picky and limit yourself from games you would enjoy otherwise.

And starting a second profile to reach 100% there seems kinda cheap to me. Most of these profiles only have a couple of easy plats and 100%s. So yeah congratulations to that.

I like to finish my games as good as I can or to play as long as I enjoy them. In general that means to continue playing after finishing the main story to get some extra trophies. Maybe even the plat. Maybe not.  No pressure.

Edited by Nischen96

I have a handful of games at 0%

Some games online servers shut down

And I'm not buying dlc for half the games I own that offer it

I'll take the platinums

An extra $15 for a few bronze silvers and maybe a gold trophy..not happening

I bet 95%+ of all the 100%ers remade their accounts just to say they have 100% completion in all their games

This is my 1 and only account and im at 85%+ and I'm 100% fine with it

100%ers are people with no life, let's be honest

Uh oh, somebody made a game with a glitched trophy or the online servers shut down, time to make a new account again and replay every game I know I can 100% all over again for the 58th time, screw that noise

Edited by Property_Damage