Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

I don't think I still can get to 100% anymore, as I'm not sure what the server status is for NBA 2K14 (PS3), and I'm missing one online trophy for it.

Even if the servers are shutdown now, I'm still going to try and get as close to 100% as I can. (even though I'm doing a horrible job at it so far)

Maybe some day I guess?  I was planning on returning to some of my incomplete games, but due to stress and frustrations in my real life I don't want that to transfer to gaming too.  I'm game hopping at the moment, I'll play something until I stop having fun then move onto something else for a while.  Will probably be doing this for a while but there is nothing stopping me returning to my incomplete games (and having fun with them) at a later date.

Nope! lol that will never ever ever happen. I have games that their online support is no longer available GT5 and Midnight Club Los Angeles.....

On the other hand I wont be buying DLC for all the games i played, only the ones i love get me to buy DLC.

and last, there is no time to go back and play a game, there is only so much time that, for me it would be impossible to get 100%

mannysevenDX.png

Nope. I failed to get a trophy in PlayStation Home or whatever before they shut it down, so it's now impossible to attain 100% completion on my main profile. If I ever go for it on a side account I'll have to be very selective what games I play because I flat out refuse to bother with online trophies.

I'll try my best, but if i see that i have started a game which has unobtainables, get them accidentally, or i can't resist it to start the game for various reasons... then i'll give a shit about it =D

Or if i hit a Game like currently GG:Xrd -SIGN-, which sux really hard... i don't even know if i ever would go back to it. :(

At this point it's literally impossible to me since i don't own most of the games that compose my torphy list right now and I don't want to bother getting certain platinums thar require intense online playtime or have insane difficult trophies .

So my answer will be NO ,i'll never wil have a 100% profile .

No - I'll never, ever manage to reach 100% completion on my profile.  Some games are just too difficult (Super Street Fighter IV, Mortal Kombat, Dead Or Alive 5), some have closed servers (Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Bulletstorm), and others I just can't be bothered to get every last trophy for.  DCUO in particular would require hundreds of hours of grinding in order to 100% - I'm thinking about doing some of the DLC trophies,but I've no intention of going for them all.  My completion percentage is quite high as it is, and I'm aiming to raise it to above 90%, but the full 100% just ain't gonna happen.

Unfortunately Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed I'm just not skilled enough to get the last few trophies (and boy have I tried).  Then I also have Terraria and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z which I installed for my daughter before I became somewhat of an amateur completionist that I just have zero interest in spending the time trying to complete.  All others are games I'm playing now or plan on getting complete in the near to distant future.

I'm trying but there are a few games that'd give me grief:

• TLOU - Grounded Difficulty is going to be a slog
  • ESO - I'll never be good enough to become emperor
  • Natsuiro High School - I don't speak enough Japanese to get through this once, let alone the platinum

Nope. I don't care much about my percentage. I'll Plat what I enjoyed if I can, but not too worried about it if I can't. I play what I enjoy and just aim to get as many trophies as I can in it. Like Yakuza 4. I know I'm definitely not getting that difficulty trophy. I couldn't beat Kiryu on Normal, which is another trophy gone since I switched to easy for that fight. I'll try my best at the rest. All but the gambling ones sound fun~

I play games for fun. If I worried about my percentage and speed and what I'm getting, it will kill said fun. Than games would be no different than going in to work. And I use games to unwind from work. 

• Like 1